Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account.

Discus and support Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, looking for some help. I have just got an xbox series X so have down-graded my xbox One to a Xbox 360 so I can access some of my old games that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jackbm84, Mar 9, 2022.

1. Jackbm84
    Jackbm84 Guest

Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account.

Hi, looking for some help.

I have just got an xbox series X so have down-graded my xbox One to a Xbox 360 so I can access some of my old games that were not backward compatible.

I have manged to log in using my account & re-downloaded safe files I had stored on the cloud, however, the "My Games" section linked to the account is empty. Everything is still showing up on my Xbox app & Xbox X, but on the 360 its as if nothing is there. I'm not sure if its an issue because the profile is connected to the Xbox one, or if something has changed in the last 10+ years.

I've searched for a couple of games on the console I remember owning that are not on the xbox X, they apear as free, but I am not sure if this is as I have now got the Xbox game pass, or if it is because I once owned them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack.

:)

Jackbm84, Mar 9, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: