Dowload Infinito Na Loja Do Windows [ Translation - Infinity Dowload in the Windows store ]

Discus and support Dowload Infinito Na Loja Do Windows [ Translation - Infinity Dowload in the Windows store ] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; por favor me ajudem quero baixar o forza horizon 4 o jogo era pra ser 64 gb mas ja esta em 100gb e o dowload não termina nunca [Translation - Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Supremaelit4, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Supremaelit4
    Supremaelit4 Guest

Dowload Infinito Na Loja Do Windows [ Translation - Infinity Dowload in the Windows store ]

por favor me ajudem quero baixar o forza horizon 4 o jogo era pra ser 64 gb mas ja esta em 100gb e o dowload não termina nunca

[Translation - Please help me want to download the Forza Horizon 4 the game was to be 64 GB but already this in 100GB and the dowload does not end ever ]

:)

Supremaelit4, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Cisco: HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP?

Cisco (Routers): HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP?
    I CONNOT DOWLOAD COC APP ON MY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1

Player083459570, Oct 4, 2018
  3. antkilli
    antkilli Guest
    windows 10 pc bug downloading sea of thieve on microsoft store

i need help , i can't download sea of thieve with the miscrosoft store its said "impossible to dowload " after i finish to download the game wat the ****? i'm on a pc on with windows 10

antkilli, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Hiya!!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like Forza Horizon 4 is still downloading after it should be complete. What we recommend doing is checking to see if you windows PC is up to date. Here is a

link
    on how to check for updates. Please let us know if this information helped.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team

XBF Paul M, Oct 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: