Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one

Discus and support Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Duc4tti, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Duc4tti
    Duc4tti Guest

I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me?

:)

Duc4tti, Dec 6, 2014
  2. -Aymara-
    -Aymara- Guest
    Please support Dolby Digital 7.1 optical out !!!

Hi,

I have a Tritton AX 720 gaming headset, which gives me fantastic surround sound on Xbox 360 over the optical output of the console.

But on Xbox One I only have Stereo, because the Tritton headphone amp doesn't support DTS. So please Microsoft implement optical DD 7.1 optical output or at least DD 5.1, so I get surround sound with the Tritton.

-Aymara-, Dec 6, 2014
  3. Tritton 720 on Xbox one

So I have the Tritton 720’s, I can hear the game fine, and I can talk to other people just fine. I don’t have an echo when I’m in a party with other people, but everyone else gets extreme amounts of echoing, I’ve tried with both my of my controllers, and
    they are both up to date. I’m using the Xbox one adapter,and the double ended 3.5mm cords to connect the adapter to the headset.

i Sh4rpSh0t i, Dec 6, 2014
  4. Glu10Free Win User

releas date and price

I think I'll stick with my Tritton AX 720.
  5. THE KABIGON Win User

Tritton AX720 compatibility?

I have the 720+ as well. Audio and Chat works perfect with the 360, however for some reason the Xbox One's Optical Out signal will not mix with the 720+ Mix Amp. However the audio does work with the Xbox One if the setting is set to "Stereo (Uncompressed)"
    I also have the Xbox One Chat Mod that works with the Tritton 720's. Hopefully Microsoft can update their Optical Out signal so the Mix Amp can receive and convert the signal.
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

I think I'll just stick with my $130 Tritton AX 720 headset...
  7. DK KaOTiK Win User

MS steering wheel

Pretty sure it will be supported. I know my Tritton 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset is supported.
  8. KitchenHasXbox Win User

Anyone use headphones when gaming?

I use the Turtle Beach X11's but eventually plan on jumping up to the Tritton 720's.
Thema:

1. Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one - Similar Threads - Doubt abou tritton

2. Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.: Hello, I had an old laptop made by Toshiba. Toshiba Satellite L650-10M . It has and i3 330m CPU and Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5145 But when I checked the CPU info in Intel's website it shows it has...
  3. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  4. Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt about how to purchase minecraft from microsoft store??: So basically I want minecraft. I have a doubt. So if i buy Minecraft from Microsoft store with my microsoft account logged in, Will my minecraft get linked with the microsoft account and I can...
  5. Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt about Xbox adapter i purchased being original or not!: I purchased xbox adapter recently, and not sure if it's original or not. Seller says it's imported. [img] f8837dee-1256-4708-b8aa-07c4246bb17f
  6. Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt world updates on MFS On Xcloud: Hi, I have a doubt. I've played MFS through Xcloud from my pc and it's amazing. What has surprised me is that I had to go to my profile and install the update for Spain and Portugal from the...
  7. Doubt charger for wireless headsets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doubt charger for wireless headsets.: Hello, I have a question if you can help me. I have a wireless headset for XBOX Series X. In the manual it says that to charge them, connect them to the USB port of the console. But my doubt is if...
  8. doubt

in XBoX on Consoles
    doubt: Hello, what happens if I connect 2 headphones to 2 controls. They can be heard on both or only one can be heard 6156a5b0-d470-42a0-ad6a-80f0be9f3a9c
  9. Doubt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt: Hi! I have been play gta5 through gamepass for 5 months so it got removed from gamepass yesterday and I can't play it..and I deleted it so I'm planning to buy a gta5 disc so will my progress be...
  10. Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doubt about billing in a 3-month offer for one euro: Hello, I subscribed last month to the 3-month offer of Gamepass for PC for one euro. In the subscription management panel it says that the billing will take place in a few days, but it has only...