Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode]

Discus and support Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have been doing a lot of testing and research on the web, looks like xbox one cannot turn off projector which requires two power off IR signals... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda Gamer, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Panda Gamer
    Panda Gamer Guest

Double power off option for projector [only work when it is in energy saving mode]

Hi,

I have been doing a lot of testing and research on the web, looks like xbox one cannot turn off projector which requires two power off IR signals (for instance, EPSON project). I am happy to report that it works correctly in "energy saving mode" (under
    Settings>Power & startup>Power mode & startup> "Energy-saving"). It reliably turn off my projector via Voice command, clicking xbox button on the console and on the controller. However, it won't turn off the projector if I select the "Instant-on" option
    under the Power mode.

I am on OS version 10.0.10586.1100 (the_xbox_rel_1602.160210-2122) fre

:)

Panda Gamer, Mar 13, 2016
  2. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    How to setup my projector to turn on or off with my xbox one

The Xbox is designed to work with some TV's and cable boxes. There's no support for your projector.

Instead your projector might have an option to turn off after a period of inactivity and I'd work with that.

The Xbox has two power modes, one is Instant On (meaning it's always on) or Energy Saving (meaning when you turn off the Xbox it's off)

You might need to set the Xbox to Energy Saving for your projector to turn off just in case its still detecting a signal from the Xbox.

HAZMAT RADIO, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Auto update question

Hello, I have a question about auto update and energy saving mode. Can I keep my console in energy saving mode and still enable auto download of console and app updates when console is shut off? The option to do this seems independent of power mode. Does
    the console just download the update and then shut itself off? I really want the system all the way off when not using it. Thanks for any help.

HiggsBosonBlues, Mar 13, 2016
  4. Panda Gamer
    Panda Gamer Guest

Am I the only one have this issue?

Panda Gamer, Aug 9, 2016
  5. mine wont work. I have an epson projector and it wont turn it on or off

moneymoney666, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: