Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

Discus and support Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by miki minach, Jun 24, 2024 at 6:22 PM.

1. miki minach
    miki minach Guest

Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how to fix this? I use a wired controller.

:)

2. keifer clark Win User

Xbox controller now working on pc gamepass

Hello. My controller was already updated to the latest drive. I would like to clarify that the controller can connect to the computer. I get it to work with fine Steam games, all buttons and inputs work fine. It is only with GamePass games. Even in the Xbox PC app, I can move through it and select things with the A button. It is just that when I launched these games using the Xbox app on PC, the controller doesn't work. Only half the time will it read inputs, and the only inputs the games will read are from the Left stick moving through menus and the Dpad moving left and right. None of the other buttons, bumpers, or triggers respond.
  3. TheDarkSide69 Win User

OVER PRICED TANKS TRAINED

@jackobite the xbox does do screen shots , double tap middle button then press X , now goto pc and open up the xbox app and navigate to CAPTURES then download to pc :D
  4. nemo195us Win User

series s controller lost function after update

varies by game & app some games its just a massive drift that comes & goes some games is a constant input from a button & others including system menus its double inputs
  5. Gramidar Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

I have this issue as well double input and all then if i roll back its all fine

Updated to Anv. ed and it worked for 2 hrs game play still double input in steam big picture but pc went sleep woke up and now cant connect controller grrrrrrrrr
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Problem Z pobieraniem Na aplikacji xbox (PC) [Xbox App Download Problem (PC)]

Sorry to hear it. Please double check that your PC and apps are all up to date with no pending updates. Also double check your graphics drivers to make sure they're the latest ones.

If you still have trouble try downloading the games from the Store app
Thema:

1. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app - Similar Threads - Double Input games

2. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  3. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  4. Double inputting is there a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double inputting is there a fix: So awhile back I had a xbox series controller. It worked fine for awhile then it started double inputting all buttons/ sticks. And the right stick had stick drift. I thought it was broken, and so...
  5. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  6. How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can double inputs and stick drift independent of controller?: Fairly recently, I've had terrible upward drift on my right stick. It shows up even in the recalibration menu, but after recalibrating it still persists. I thought it was a controller issue, but...
  7. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  8. Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Button Double Input Bug: Some background: So the past 2 years I've been through 3 xbox controllers (2 xbox series x brand controllers, and a Razer Wolverine v2 wired controller). I'm not rough with them AT ALL. I don't...
  9. How to stop double inputs on my Xbox Series controller on PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop double inputs on my Xbox Series controller on PC?: I recently purchased an Xbox Series Controller for my PC. When I'm playing games downloaded on the Xbox App or using the Controller on the app itself my inputs will be doubled or just wrong. On...
  10. Game streaming causing double inputs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game streaming causing double inputs: When using game streaming on certain games (Cyberpunk and Fortnite for me) it will double my inputs and effectively make the game unplayable. use a Bluetooth headset so I cannot play games without...