Double charged in Family Shared Account

Discus and support Double charged in Family Shared Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have to family Microsoft accounts and was trying to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chad Gerber1, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Chad Gerber1
    Chad Gerber1 Guest

I have to family Microsoft accounts and was trying to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to share the software between the family and ended up purchasing 4 times and received refunds for 2 of the purchases. Please refund me one of the following two completed purchases:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thank you very much!!

Chad Gerber

(502) 996-0360

:)

Chad Gerber1, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can check the status of the other orders on your Xbox order history. Find the product. It will include the return and refund status. If you see we've issued the refund, but the money hasn't been credited back to your payment provider, wait a few days.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...=Find the product.,provider, wait a few days.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live

The Family Pack is no longer available. Have the person who is in charge of the pack double check to ensure they renewed it if it was close to running out.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Services and Subscriptions tab not displaying a autorenewal subscription

Hi J.D.! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

What suscription have been renewed, does the charge appears here?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Family settings in place could notify you about a renewal from a family account

Please share a screenshot of the email without sharing personal information
  5. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

Are others being double billed?

Ive had this issue a few months ago. Usually after the order is done processing the double charge will drop. IF both charges get finalised in your bank account THEN you'll be able to dispute the extra charge. Your bank recommends you go through the merchant
    who doubled charged you and the merchant or xbox in this case cant address this issue until are charges are final. It can take up to 5 days for your charges to finalize. Im not sure if thats where your at but if the charges are finalized in your account microsoft
    can do something at that point. I was worried when i was going through this because the double charge overdrafted my account, but after the double charged dropped my account went back to normal and i was not charged an overdraft fee.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

My wife's Xbox one is set as my home Xbox, but she doesn't not have Xbox gold on her Xbox. Can anyone tell me why?

If the Gold membership is linked to your account and it's not sharing out then please double check to make sure your account is set as Home. Once done you can try adding her to your Family on the console via the Settings menu or delete then redownload
    her gamertag to see if that helps.
Thema:

1. Double charged in Family Shared Account - Similar Threads - Double charged Family

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  5. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  6. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription: I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the...
  7. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  8. Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been double charged for Minecraft realms: I tried the Minecraft realms free month and I then turned off reaccuring billing as it wasn’t for me and now a month later I’ve been charged even though I cancelled it...
  9. Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont xbox or microsoft give me a refund, double charged me for subscription: i bought game pass ultimate, and on the same day it re-charged me for game pass pc, then canceled itself, yet the money has still come out of my bank account for BOTH subscriptions, and they are...
  10. Double charged on a gift card different days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged on a gift card different days: So I ordered a gift card and was double charged on different days. So what happened was that I purchased a gift card the 28th and I guess they found something suspicious in my account that I was...