double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

Discus and support double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeHEATUP, Jul 21, 2020.

1. MikeHEATUP
    MikeHEATUP Guest

I use my windows 10 pc to stream through the compaion app for streamlabs obs. My mic is a blue yeti that i use through the companion app to talk to party and my headset is connected to my xbox through the mixamp (astro
    a40). But for some reason when I stream im picking up both the audio from my xbox and the audio from the stream on the companion app. Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

MikeHEATUP, Jul 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. MikeHEATUP Win User

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
  3. Arthur Hank8 Win User

Hi!

This problem could from many different issues, but the most common is that your mic is getting the audio from your TV or PC at the same time thato irsty Stream labs is getting the audio from the designated source.

Make sure that your TV and PC volume is muted, to confirm if your mic was getting the audio from in that way.

Confirm that the only audio sources on your streamlabs setup are the one from your mic and the one your getting from the capture of the companion app.

Since this might be a setup situation with stream labs, there is no guide for this, but check if this helps and let us know it worked!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Cannot connect

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bink, when it says it can't connect your Xbox to App, would it be to stream from console to your PC?

Which App is trying to connect, through the Xbox App or app companion, to Streaming the ideal is to do by the Xbox Companion App.

I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox app pc get suck at black screen

Hello again, I know it's Series S that's trying to stream on PC, however the App companion works in conjunction with the Xbox App, have you updated the apps and tried streaming through it?
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

streaming to youtube on xbox

Hi There,

Xbox does not have an app or an option to stream directly to YouTube, it is only possible to stream to Mixer or Twitch. The only way you could stream to YouTube is through a PC with either a Capture card/device or by using the Console companion app to remote
    into your console and stream that app on your PC.
Thema:

1. double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc - Similar Threads - double audio streaming

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  5. Double inputting is there a fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double inputting is there a fix: So awhile back I had a xbox series controller. It worked fine for awhile then it started double inputting all buttons/ sticks. And the right stick had stick drift. I thought it was broken, and so...
  6. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  7. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  8. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  9. Double NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT: I am getting Double NAT detected on my network does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it. It's an Xbox 1S, it has wired Internet and everything we have tried to fix it doesn't work....
  10. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......