DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X

Discus and support DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Doom eternal campaign freezes every 10-20 minutes during campaign. This is terrible. I’m seeing that it’s happening to numerous people and nothing has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tself2, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Tself2
    Tself2 Guest

Doom eternal campaign freezes every 10-20 minutes during campaign. This is terrible. I’m seeing that it’s happening to numerous people and nothing has been done about it. This is very sad to see a good game have to become unplayable because the issue is being ignored.

:)

Tself2, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Tself2 Win User

I have done all of these things. It’s the game itself that has the issue. It’s not a disk either. I downloaded it from Xbox game pass.
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

hi. if its the game itself that has issues then u need to contact the developer of the game
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Tself2,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

The next step would be to check your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

If needed or if it’s dirty or scratched, wipe the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom faces, then re-insert it and try launching again

Another thing you should troubleshoot is your persistent storage by selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections, and then selecting either Blu-ray and then select Persistent storage to clear it.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...crashing/9208d44f-90b9-4fd4-a5bb-88c1d32b322f

Good Luck
    Regards
  5. JohnDecker9 Win User

Series x technical specs grayed out

I've checked every game including Valhalla and call of duty. None support 4k? Not even doom eternal upgrade to series x?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

how do vulkan games like doom eternal run on xbox

Pretty sure they're not using Vulkan on Xbox.

How they run depends on what console you're using. On Series X they're excellent, and Doom Eternal even has raytraced reflections on the Series X hardware. The RT can drop the FPS to just below 60 occasionally, but it's largely flawless.

On the now older Xbox One S their resolution is limited to around 900P, but they run much smoother and in higher res on the One X and Series X.

If you've got a Series X, Doom 2016, Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein II The New Colossus and Wolfenstein Youngblood play really well. No major performance issues. Digital Foundry on YouTube have conducted extensive tests on these games. I would check them out.

Doom Eternal Next-Gen Upgrade: PS5 vs Xbox Series X/ Series S - All Modes Tested
Thema:

1. DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES EVERY 10-20 MINUTES ON XBOX SERIES X - Similar Threads - DOOM ETERNAL CRASHES

2. How do i download doom eternal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i download doom eternal?: I bought doom eternal 3 days ago and for the entire time i have been unable to download it.I have a disc version of the game.When i try to instal it it also updates the game and the...
  3. DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post: I'm pretty sure, that we all can agree on cooperation in Eternal would ROCK!!! That's all I had to say about that......;) a6dee12d-039e-4a49-93e9-8029f9bd9c4a
  4. Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Doom Eternal on game pass on pc, it includes the campaign but for some reason...: The campaign is unavailable, but for some reason when I try to access it, it gives me some kind of error. ef15df60-41e2-4630-ae20-32be1106964d
  5. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  6. Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't turn RTX on in Doom Eternal: hello, I have an RTX 3050Ti laptop with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H and with 8GB RAM. Apparently, whenever I go to turn Raytracing on, it is greyed out. I would like to know if I can turn rtx on or off....
  7. Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any...: Hey I downloaded some skins on Xbox for doom eternal I load up the game and I can’t use any of them I also can’t connect to online servers what do I do? d22da464-873c-48b5-8ff5-c4f1d84c6def
  8. i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i...: i have recently wanted to play doom eternal on pc using gamepass but no campaign it say i need to buy it 5dfc0b2f-c6f4-4472-8a1d-571f7a7c7db1
  9. DOOM Eternal Game pass won't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOOM Eternal Game pass won't launch.: When I got xbox gold I Install Domm Eternal the game let me install both battelmode and campaign when I try to start doom eternal it said "You're too early". When I go to the Microsoft store it...
  10. My Doom Eternal (Battlemode) disk is not reading but I can still fully load up the game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Doom Eternal (Battlemode) disk is not reading but I can still fully load up the game,...: I wasn't really able to find any definite answer online and I am just trying to figure out if I need to buy the game again. It cemetery loads up and connects to bethesda.net but I still don't...