Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

Discus and support Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VolkGR, Nov 29, 2023.

1. VolkGR
    VolkGR Guest

I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help

:)

VolkGR, Nov 29, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

In this case try reinstalling the Gaming Services:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type Powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device.

If this doesn't work, please submit a ticket to the Forza Team so this problem can be investigated: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/requests/new

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi VolkGR. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, what device are you playing on?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Thank you. First please make sure you have the latest Windows updates. DLC may not work at all on older versions of Windows.

Get the latest updates: https://support.microsoft.com/windows/7d20e88c-0568-483a-37bc-c3885390d212

If possible, try loading the game on a different device such as an Xbox console. If you have Game Pass Ultimate you can try playing the game via Cloud Gaming: Xbox.com/play

Try resetting the game in Windows settings: Windows>Settings>Applications>Forza Horizon 5>Advanced Options>Reset

Reset the Microsoft Store: Type wsreset in the Windows Search box, right click the first result and select "Run as Administrator"

Try repairing the Xbox Gaming Services: Open Windows settings > Apps > Gaming Services > Advanced Options > Repair

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. VELTENNS Win User

I can't access forza5 premium add-on contents in in-game of forza horizon5

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me!
  6. VELTENNS Win User

Forza 5 preorder

Hello, so today I uninstalled Forza Horizon 5, because I thought I had a problem with the early access. When I uninstalled it, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition disappeared from my account. I tried getting it back, but didn't work it said that I can buy it, but not install it. Please help me! I am very frustrated about the fact, that I paid 99$ for the game, and I don't get to even access it.
Thema:

1. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version - Similar Threads - Don't DLC Forza

2. I bought my DLC and they don't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my DLC and they don't appear: I bought my DLC for FS22 and it won't let me play them, when I want to play it tells me that I have to buy them. When I already paid it, I'm not going to allow them to scam me....
  3. I bought my DLC and they don't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my DLC and they don't appear: I bought my DLC for Forza Horizon 5 and it won't let me play them, I think I still have to buy them when I already pay for it, I'm not going to allow them to scam me...
  4. Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5: I had all the dlc for forza horizon 5 from the day it was released I had gold and played all the dlc own cars in game that are dlc but for the last week it says I don't own the dlc? iv trouble...
  5. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  6. How come it says I don't own a DLC I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come it says I don't own a DLC I bought: I recently purchased the annual pass on the Xbox one S all digital version but I recently upgraded to the series x and I still have the same account but it says I don't own the DLC anymore...
  7. DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Tombraider says I don't have it. I did the refresh account thing but it did not work...: Tombraider DLC not working on Powerwash. Tells me to go to the Microsoft store when I click on it. 7a053c50-fb40-44c3-ad90-d5657c32005b
  8. Can I redeem a DLC for a game I don't have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redeem a DLC for a game I don't have?: If I have a code for a DLC for a game I don't own can I redeem it and when I buy the game it will let me use that DLC on game? 343daf2f-ecca-4152-a673-6a526ee5a8bd
  9. I want to install a game WITHOUT the DLC but i don't see this option in the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to install a game WITHOUT the DLC but i don't see this option in the microsoft store: I was given a code for Age of Empires 4 that came with the 4k hdr DLC. I don't have a 4k monitor nor an hdr one, i also don't have the 86GB the game+DLC require. When trying to install the game...
  10. DLC says installed but when i go in game I don't have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC says installed but when i go in game I don't have it: I just network transferred with my brother for Dlc's on a game called Dead by daylight and it said they all downloaded and I went in the game but they all were locked, so i kept restarting and...