Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console?

Discus and support Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Asking something that's been bothering me a lot this season. It's been 4 years since XBox One came into our lives and there are still no Tennis Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRealG9, Oct 9, 2017.

1. TheRealG9
    TheRealG9 Guest

Asking something that's been bothering me a lot this season.

It's been 4 years since XBox One came into our lives and there are still no Tennis Games available whatsoever. We are nearing the end of the the Tennis's Golden Generation and there is absolutely nothing for gamers on the current gen console.

While I understand about new game development costs, but why aren't any of the existing X360 games being given a new lease of life while "tennis world tour" (tentatively) gets ready for the market in the next couple of years?

Just seems unfair that there are tennis games with Federer & Nadal, there is technology to make those games X-One compatible but it's just not being done. Would have made sense if even a single Tennis game had been released for XBox One in the past 4 years.
    but that's not the case either.

I really hope we can see Federer on an XBox One before the inevitability of him calling it a day Don't Roger Federer - Rafael Nadal deserve to be on the current gen console? :(

:)

TheRealG9, Oct 9, 2017
  2. DBD Mr POBLO
    DBD Mr POBLO Guest
    RoG Changes the Game - Enter the Revolution!

RoG isn't for everyone. Those who don't deserve to be in RoG need to leave now. We need to make room for those who care, for those who are willing to work with our community to better themselves and the clan.

DBD Mr POBLO, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Support X BOne and you will end up making Microsoft the richest company on the planet

Besides Halo Microsoft don't deserve to be the richest on paper, but sure are the most greediest going by current events.

WildChameleon, Oct 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: