Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

Discus and support Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PK Moon, Dec 29, 2023.

1. PK Moon
    PK Moon Guest

Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support ticket but it’s not letting me put one through.

:)

PK Moon, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi PK, my name is Rodrigo.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

I kindly ask you to speak with the XBOX Staff.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can check your information and verify what is happening.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

I was suspended and don’t know why

Contact enforcement here there is nothing we can do about it!!
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

I was suspended and don’t know why

Xbox Enforcement Group are the only people who can answer that. Log in here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

They should be able to let you know what was done.
  5. Arminator Win User

Don’t know why I was suspended

I understand your frustration, but consider this:

When in a heated argument, every single message that is reported from this conversation counts as a separate incident.

So for example, let's assume the conversation went like this:

Smurf: "You're stupid!"

You: "No, YOU'RE stupid, you Smurf!" (This message gets reported, and gets you the first suspension).

Smurf: "No, you and your mom are stupid!"

You: "NO, YOU are the &@§% stupid Smurf!" (This message gets reported again, and causes the second suspension).

Be aware, that the console automatically attaches messages and other data to the report a person sends in to provide evidence. So simply go through your past messages, and you should find the messages that caused these suspensions.

So whenever you are involved in an argument, don't try to fight back and retaliate.

People know that the Enforcement Team works, and therefore try to entice a message from you that violates the Code of Conduct, which they can then report.

If you are being harassed via messages, do NOT reply. Simply report the message, and let the Enforcement Team handle it. If the person continues to harass you, simply block the person from contacting you.

Also keep in mind: There is nothing worse for a Smurf to not get a reaction from their victims. So if they try to taunt you, and don't get a reaction back, it's far worse than any expletive you can throw back at them (which also gets you banned, so simply
    stay silent, it will drive them nuts!)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Don’t know why I was suspended

If you have applied for a case review and the verdict was upheld there is nothing you can do

I suggest you to read the Code of Conduct to avoid future suspensions
Thema:

1. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page? - Similar Threads - Don’t why was

2. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Can’t get into games, don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into games, don’t know why: When I try to get into games, I get stuck or kicked out. For Fortnite and R6, I get stuck in the loading screen for the game, and for others like 2K and minecraft, I get sent back to the xbox home...
  4. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  5. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...
  6. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  7. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  8. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  9. Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is €14.99 per month being taken from my credit card.I don’t remember signing up for...: I am being charged €14.99 per month for Microsoft*ultimate1 What is this Can you delete this charge & refund me my monies deducted b40af33f-bcc3-44fd-bf5d-f87fc2c537c2
  10. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...