Don’t know where else to report it

Discus and support Don’t know where else to report it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the museum.Xbox.com site came up a few months ago I noticed my First Login on Xbox One was wrong. I had brought my first Xbox One in May of 2015... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/weepysaucer9404, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Don’t know where else to report it

Since the museum.Xbox.com site came up a few months ago I noticed my First Login on Xbox One was wrong. I had brought my first Xbox One in May of 2015 and I had gotten Xbox One Elite bundle (the one that came with Elite Controller) in November 2015. Basically they are saying November 2015 is my first login on Xbox One when May 2015 is my actual first login on Xbox One. I have had multiple chats with Support on support.Xbox.com and with Xbox Support on Twitter and I keep on getting the run around and getting told to report it just about everywhere or that they created a ticket and will contact me further but never do.Basically they told me the November 2015 date in museum.Xbox.com is because it’s the console I played in the most. It isn’t because in November of 2017 I had gotten the Xbox One X and have been playing on that one only since 2017 and in fact sold the consoles I got in 2015 when I got my Xbox One X,

I just want museum.Xbox.com to show my actual first login on Xbox One as May 2015 not November 2015. I’m tired of having to run around in circles just to straighten this out for the past few months without no luck.

submitted by /u/weepysaucer9404
    [link] [comments]

/u/weepysaucer9404, Feb 16, 2022
  2. fl9e Win User

Is there a way to get my banned account back?

Is there a phone number for enforcement team cause i don’t know where to find case report?
  3. MYSTER1US Win User

Cannot connect to FH4 servers on xcloud service

Do you know exactly where I could report the problem to microsoft because i don’t think there is a dedicated xcloud support system in place yet
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Just Don’t Know Gmail But Know Everything Else

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are attempting to regain access to an account but currently do not have access to the account email. I would be happy to direct you to the proper channel.

Before attempting to contact support, please follow the steps found here: Find your Microsoft account email address. If the error persists, you may contact our support team at: Contact us | Xbox Support.

You have mentioned that you were also attempting to resolve a bug, is this bug also in relation to your account?

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. l KL MOODY l Win User

I was reported and I don’t know why

can someone get back to me as soon as possible
  6. Smwutches Win User

I don’t know how to report harassers

You can find instructions here on how to file a complaint - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic2-0 The enforcement team do not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

Don’t know where else to report it

1. Don’t know where else to report it - Similar Threads - Don’t where else

2. Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!: Hello dear Administrators, I would like to ask, I have very good experience for the marketplace and wanted to submit my application for partners, and at the point where I need to select my...
  3. I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've logged into my Microsoft account on my switch, but I don’t know how to and where to...: Does anyone know what to do? 0a2dc17a-8591-4a46-99fa-72a1d2ff7638
  4. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?: so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do? eff0e46f-10dd-463e-9991-2b7cebe41952
  5. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  6. Please help the Xboxone subreddit deleted this and I don’t know where else to ask!

in XboX Insiders
    Please help the Xboxone subreddit deleted this and I don’t know where else to ask!: All my games glitch & I don’t know why So I don’t have any digital games, all my games are discs however they ALL keep glitching. I have the most recent crash bandicoot that’s hit and miss if it...
  7. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  8. Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol: [IMG] submitted by /u/dynarush_3 [link] [comments]
  9. The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest xbox app for iOS is, so bad I don’t even know from where to begin.: Custom profile pictures, before the old app allowed us to change the profile picture right from the app, and if we want we could even use a picture from our camera roll. This new updated version...
  10. hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...

in XboX Insiders
    hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...: [IMG] submitted by /u/badvibvs [link] [comments]