Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here

Discus and support Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Again, I'm experiencing a problem that involves chat when returning from a ban, like many other people. I can hear the people inside of party or game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcademicAnthony, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here

Again, I'm experiencing a problem that involves chat when returning from a ban, like many other people. I can hear the people inside of party or game chats but they still cannot hear me. Now I see this problem has existed for a couple months and it has affected
    numerous people but nothing has been done even though a few months is ample time to aggressively find a fix for your faithful customers. Now, this is beginning to affect my xbox live experience and if the issue isn't resolved soon I will be forced to move
    on from Xbox. I buy yearly xbl subscriptions, have bought all three Xbox consoles, hundreds of games & accessories, and this gross lack of attention and frankly care for your customers is shocking and also upsetting. If the issue isn't addresed more transparently
    and a fix does not appear soon I am selling all of my xbox products in favor of your competitor and advising my friends to also do so. Im truly sorry that I am posting an ultimatum in this forum but the persistence of this issue is very concerning.

:)

AcademicAnthony, Nov 18, 2015
  2. ModestElf
    ModestElf Guest
    Pre-order dlc pack?

and then post it back here if you dont mind

or at least I dont know, post the link to the forum on waypoint... be creative

ModestElf, Nov 18, 2015
  3. HardAimedKid
    HardAimedKid Guest
    Why are you shipping pubg to me?

I don't know if my comment went through because it's not showing so I'll post again, does anyone know if this will be on the Xbox store? Cause I've seen nothing on there except an appearance pack or something

HardAimedKid, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here

Hey there.

Unfortunately, this is a known issue that hasn't been solved yet. The XBLPET has a post acknowledging the issue, and has a suggestion that works for some people (but not everyone) here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx

Theory of Game, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Theory of Game Win User

Hey there.

Unfortunately, this is a known issue that hasn't been solved yet. The XBLPET has a post acknowledging the issue, and has a suggestion that works for some people (but not everyone) here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2050832.aspx
  6. DDArcticFoxyOS Win User

Dont know where to post this so its going here.

Hi there,

You'll need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com for information on any suspensions you have been issued as only the enforcement team can respond to specific suspensions they issue. They do not
    use the forums.

If you contact
    support
    , they will only be able to tell you if there is a suspension in place, and nothing more.
    Hey and thanks for trying to help but i really think you guys at microsoft should at least try and help people understand why they were banned its a pretty shizzy system when i comes down to people not knowing why since the enforcement team just hides behind
    the fact that they are uncontactable. Its a pretty one sided system if you ask anybody. So i think they should change the system at least so we would know why were console banned.
  7. DDArcticFoxyOS Win User

Using an alternate account to bypass an enforcement action is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

It is possible that a console privilege suspension can be issued to prevent this from happening.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
    I think your misunderstanding something i wasnt trying to "Bypass" anything i just wastn sure if my console was banned or what the deal was i figured it out thanks to a kewl dewd from your support team. (He reminded me of the fact that i should look at my
    emails) and luckily i did because if i didnt i wouldve been in a blind panic today without anything to do But the point being is the only thing i did was trash talk and thats because iw as being trash talked i reported the kid but nothing happened to him so
    why do i get a console ban instead of a simple chat ban or mute?

Nick~
  8. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

You'll need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com for information on any suspensions you have been issued as only the enforcement team can respond to specific suspensions they issue. They do not
    use the forums.

If you contact
    support
    , they will only be able to tell you if there is a suspension in place, and nothing more.
  9. An Old Freak Win User

Using an alternate account to bypass an enforcement action is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

It is possible that a console privilege suspension can be issued to prevent this from happening.

Just follow the Code of Conduct, it is that simple.
Thema:

1. Dont know if my post in the other forum went through so I'll post here - Similar Threads - Dont post forum

2. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S dont showing up no Wi-Fi: Hi, I recently moved out my old house and when I connected my Xbox it didn't show me any wireless network to connect, I've tried all the possible and imaginable solutions but it still doesn't work...
  5. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  6. what does act196429 i dont know what it means

in XboX Insiders
    what does act196429 i dont know what it means: someone sent me a messge of it and i dont know what is means submitted by /u/Moist_Leg_6999 [link] [comments]
  7. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  8. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  9. I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how: [img] Whats wrong with it? ee2c746d-d29f-456e-b984-777a59c5d742
  10. Dont know where to post this so its going here.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dont know where to post this so its going here.: Hey so i need to know why my console was all of a sudden what im assuming is banned and how long it will be banned for. I havent done anything breaking the rules that should get my console banned....