Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!!

Discus and support Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A update from the Xbox preview program has caused my new Xbox one S to be nonfunctional . After a update that went wrong I'm guessing is what happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J 0 Y P 4 D, Nov 14, 2016.

1. J 0 Y P 4 D
    J 0 Y P 4 D Guest

A update from the Xbox preview program has caused my new Xbox one S to be nonfunctional . After a update that went wrong I'm guessing is what happened , when I would try to play a game and test my connection , I kept getting a Cant get an IP address .
    I tried everything with Xbox. Nothing worked so I sent my console to be repaired by them, I get it back 2 weeks later and since i factory reset my console I can't get past the setup console steps because when it tries my connection I'm still getting a Cant
    find a IP address . The same reason I sent it to be repaired!!! All Xbox wants to do is tell me to send it in for repair or exchange it for a refurbished one . No I bought my console 9-13-16 . Got hung up on when I called earlier, tried again and asked to
    speak with a supervisor and the woman told me they were really busy but she will put it down for someone to call me back later. 6 HOURS ago. I don't want refurbished . I want new!! like my console is I have receipt and my console is under WARRANTY !! Support
    your product! Support your customers . This cost me 399.99 + tax . These things are not cheap. I will go to Arkansas Attorney General. I will do everything I can. Xbox stand behind your product!!!!

:)

J 0 Y P 4 D, Nov 14, 2016
  2. ingcarlos26
    ingcarlos26 Guest
    Looking for an EA Access beta code

To any fellow Xbox gamer willing to help.

Yesterday I joined the Xbox One dashboard preview program. I’m very interested in joining the EA Access beta program, but apparently since I joined after the 27 of July I haven’t received the code to download the beta.

Is there any Xbox gamer that is part of the dashboard program and isn’t interested in joining the EA Access beta, willing to share his code with me?

If you can help me you can pm the code or send me a message via xbox live my gt is: ingcarlosA26

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

ingcarlos26, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    Invitation Please?

Hey there in the future please don't use the support forums to request an invitation to the preview program.

Any invitation can take up to month(s) before you get to join and any enforcement action within this year will block you from joining the program. Preview program
    FAQ

I'll invite you as a courtesy.

Qwertei, Nov 14, 2016
  4. Qwertei Win User

Invitation Please?

Hey there in the future please don't use the support forums to request an invitation to the preview program.

Any invitation can take up to month(s) before you get to join and any enforcement action within this year will block you from joining the program. Preview program
    FAQ

I'll invite you as a courtesy.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Controller randomly disconnecting

By joining the preview program and installing the preview firmware, you have effectively signed up to beta-test future firmware updates, and you will encounter bugs sooner or later. It is recommended to take your problem to the preview program forum to see
    if they can help you.

Preview Program Early Access Forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Support Article for Preview Program:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq

Hope this helps!
  6. medium bloke Win User

Windows Insider for Windows 10, Xbox One Preview Program?

Hi there!

Windows 10 testing is a separate program to the Xbox One preview program. To join the Xbox One preview program, you will need a friend who is already in the program to invite you. Invites are not given out over the support forums.

Thanks!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

xbox one preview program

Hey guys,

You will need to be invited by a friend to join the Xbox Preview program. If you don't know anyone in the preview program, try meeting new folks in our general discussion forums! :)
  8. medium bloke Win User

Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.
Thema:

1. Don't join the preview program and expect Xbox support to help you!?!!!!!!?!! - Similar Threads - Don't join preview

2. New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New turtle beach stealth 600 when I join a party I hear them, they don't hear me.: Paired headset. Can hear game sounds and others in party. They can't hear me. f0000403-c470-4f2c-87e0-a14fd6abfb75
  3. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  4. Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello I have noticed that when I join an Xbox party on the mobile app (because I don't have...: So far I have tried to turn the sound up and down, to mute for a long period of time, to restart the app, and to leave and rejoin the party. But none of it has worked, so I don't know if it is a...
  5. I joined insider on my series s but I don't know how to get the updates.

in XboX Insiders
    I joined insider on my series s but I don't know how to get the updates.: Hello r/xboxinsiders I had a question because I joined insider on my xbox and have no idea how to install the update. submitted by /u/Shutup1245891 [link] [comments]
  6. Amabassadors program (don't join)

in XBoX on Windows
    Amabassadors program (don't join): Hello, I was recently banned from the Amabassadors program due to having a conflicting opinion. It was in the group dashboard and asked for thoughts on Forzas pronoun inclusion. My opinion was...
  7. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...: Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend 431fed8b-6081-4532-90c3-7729b8d0073e
  8. I don't see the join party option

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the join party option: On the xbox app, the option is missing and you are only able to make partys submitted by /u/Xxcreeper503xx [link] [comments]
  9. Can't join an Event if you don't start it right after event launch time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join an Event if you don't start it right after event launch time.: If you are already logged in and waiting for the event to begin, you can't join the event. I was logged in to Solitaire Collection this morning but missed clicking on the Event until 4 minutes...
  10. Don't know whats happening when I join parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know whats happening when I join parties.: How are you supposed to "log into your router, and look at you MAC settings" ? f970da74-20db-45f1-a06d-851772b7d861