Don't fall for these scams!

Discus and support Don't fall for these scams! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1. Temu is the biggest scam site out right now. Most of the time you don't lose anything but they get money from you because you used their support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LITTLE LEVEL, Jan 31, 2023.

1. LITTLE LEVEL
    LITTLE LEVEL Guest

1. Temu is the biggest scam site out right now. Most of the time you don't lose anything but they get money from you because you used their support code.

2.Microsoft.com/link is a scam site that can only be found on certain browsers. Don't trust it.

3.Never give away your phone number they can track you with it and send other scammers to you!

So far these are all the scams I have seen on Xbox.

:)

LITTLE LEVEL, Jan 31, 2023
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????

Ofcourse it's not true..

Don't fall for these kind of scams.
  3. Mafivee Win User

help please

Moral of the story, don't fall for obvious scams. If something is too good to be true, it most certainly is.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Hung up on/ No help/ No support

yes this screams scam and no ms would.never ask.for.that kinda stuff

It's likewise virus on your computer scam

They only feed you the info you are looking for

Don't do.it nor will.ms be able.to.help you after you fall for.the scam
  5. An Xbox Dude Win User

Lobbies

Don't fall for those scams. Just file a complaint on that message, block the person, and move on. Joining an infected lobby is violating the Terms of Use.
  6. Fezzan Win User

help!!!

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Oh, the things people fall for sometimes.

[/quote]

It can be easy to fall for some scams though.
Thema:

1. Don't fall for these scams! - Similar Threads - Don't fall scams

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  4. I don't want to console system update anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't want to console system update anymore.: I don't want Xbox live console system update. How do I make it stop forever, it is ruining my gaming experience. I want to play my Xbox games with access to Xbox live online. Not playing external...
  5. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  6. My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network storage has been stuck at 99% and I don't know what to do.: Hello, Cult of Hope here and I have been having an issue for a long time and I have no clue what to do. Basically when I tried to upload a clip to the Xbox network, it told me that I didn't have...
  7. My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do

in XboX Insiders
    My controller isn't working at all and I don't know what to do: So basically I was watching TV and when I tried to change something none of the buttons and joy sticks would respond, I tried to turn off the Xbox or restart but when holding the Xbox buttom on...
  8. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  9. I uninstalled Human Fall Flat and it now says I don't own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    I uninstalled Human Fall Flat and it now says I don't own it.: Remember when Microsoft said whatever games you get while you have gamepass you get to keep? Yeah, that's a lie. I recently uninstalled Human Fall Flat on my PC because it wouldn't open, I got it...
  10. Can't download Tears Don't Fall for Rocksmith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Tears Don't Fall for Rocksmith: I'm unable to download Tears Don't Fall, I've already tried to clear my system cache. It hasn't worked. 20f055e3-bc32-410a-8433-3a2b2f81ccad