Don't even own xbox REMOVE THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Don't even own xbox REMOVE THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sick and tired of [Mod Removed – Profanity] on electronic devices being forced on me. I don't own a xbox, I am not interested in one and I don't play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dean1_958, Oct 1, 2018.

1. dean1_958
    dean1_958 Guest

Don't even own xbox REMOVE THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick and tired of [Mod Removed – Profanity] on electronic devices being forced on me. I don't own a xbox, I am not interested in one and I don't play games on my system!!!

STOP FORCING THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] ON US OR AT-LEAST GIVE US THE OPTION TO ACTUALLY DELETE IT ALL!

:)

dean1_958, Oct 1, 2018
  2. LastbornPig1
    LastbornPig1 Guest
    Xbox gold $1/1Month

I've always liked PS3 better than XBOX 360 , and then at a pawn shop i was offered a deal on an XBOX 360 that was better than the PS3 that was there. I bought the XBOX and the first thing i wanted to do was play online but then this [mod removed: profanity]
    problem had to appear that same day and wont let me get a gold memebership.[mod removed: profanity] i tried 5 [mod removed: profanity] times putting my info over and over. Hurry the [mod removed: profanity] with this [mod removed: profanity] problem because
    its really [mod removed: profanity]ANNOYING!!!!!!! Ive been trying to pay by credit card so i hope they didnt [mod removed: profanity] up. The screen says Ther's a problem with xbox live marketplace status code:8c320008. Hurry [mod removed: profanity] up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LastbornPig1, Oct 1, 2018
  3. [Mod Removed - Profanity] is happening

[Mod Removed - Profanity] thanks Smwutches but
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] is that good service from microsoft without telling you what is going on untill the release date. I
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] hate microsof for that

FRÉDÉRICCARRIÈRE, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Don't even own xbox REMOVE THIS [Mod Removed – Profanity] FROM MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should be able to disable it on the computer or delete it entirely.

Hyperion CMDR, Oct 1, 2018
  5. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello dean1_958,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

There is a way for you to remove the Xbox App from your Windows 10 PC. You can uninstall the Xbox App or any built-in apps on Windows 10 using the Windows PowerShell. However, before removing the app, you may visit

Benefits of running the Xbox app while playing a game on Windows 10.

If you would like to proceed, please follow the steps below:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell in the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall the Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter.

The App should successfully be removed from the PC. If you decided to install the Xbox App on your PC again, you can go to the Windows Store to install it.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 1, 2018
  6. Vannec
    Vannec Guest
    I understand your frustration on this issue. I do use my Windows 10 machine to play games, but other apps like Skype and Paint 3D that come preinstalled have no use to me. The difference is, those apps can be deleted and the Xbox app cannot. The point is,
    with Windows 10 being a general purpose OS, it comes with all the features that the majority of people will need out of the box. The downside of that is that a good portion of users will have some features they don't use. It's a trade off for convenience.

With that said, if you never open the Xbox app, it's basically "off" since it won't be signed in and it wont be running in the background. It'll just take up a few MBs of hard drive space. You can also disable the gamebar and that will effectively prevent
    it from running and remove it from your background processes as well.

Vannec, Oct 1, 2018
  7. dean1_958
    dean1_958 Guest
    Microsoft disabled the ability to do that along with Cortana

dean1_958, Oct 2, 2018
  8. dean1_958
    dean1_958 Guest

I dont play the games, don't skype etc. I find it all annoying. They should give the option for those that like apps to opt in when setting up windows... Then no one is angry. Then if you change your mind as to have them or not, be able to install or uninstall.

dean1_958, Oct 2, 2018
  9. Hi Dean,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with Microsoft having the Xbox App pre-installed.

Please check out the following link to provide feedback to our team:
    Xbox Ideas

I hope this helps

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: