Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22%

Discus and support Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sick of paying to test your junk! f370f34a-e28a-4e80-950c-c14e228f8a7b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dadiecj, Feb 1, 2015.

1. dadiecj
    dadiecj Guest

sick of paying to test your junk!

:)

dadiecj, Feb 1, 2015
  2. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    FreeCell bugs (Android)

Hey there!

Have you tried restarting your phone? I have an Android and just played a quick game of FreeCell and was not able to reproduce the issue. Do you notice this issue at a certain point or is it random? Does restarting the app help at all?

Keep us posted. Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22% :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 1, 2015
  3. Slow download speed on and off

When I use Xbox live, my download speed is at first about 22 mps, but in about 30 mins all of a sudden drops to 0, then in 10 mins goes back to 22. Why does this happen, as I have tried restarting my Xbox and internet?

Cast1eCrasher28, Feb 1, 2015
  4. Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22%

Perhaps you could've condensed this with your other post? Why make 2 posts complaing about something?

Legionaire161, Feb 1, 2015
  5. i thought the update last week fixed that problem

THE IMMORTAL D, Feb 9, 2015
  6. I'm at around 38% and haven't had any problems...... yet.

shadow walkerOZ, Feb 10, 2015
  7. Finished the main story mode no problems. I really enjoyed the story and gameplay.

khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2-486E-B750-C043A1E5B4F9, Feb 10, 2015
  8. Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22%

100% completed. Loved the game!

xo ArchAngel ox, Feb 12, 2015
  9. APOCACIDE
    APOCACIDE Guest
    thereare some bugs with the drop in and out, if you've been in someone elses game don't use continue from the main menu, next time you play by yourself you have to go to play campaign, it should start you from where you left your game, if that's the issue

APOCACIDE, Feb 13, 2015
  10. Having the same problem, everytime i load game i'm on 22% & stuck on the 'siblings' quest. Didn't reach 22% until last weekend so i've had all the latest updates before i got to the 22% but still having the same problem as many others. Has anyone found a
    cure ???

Rabid Juggler, Nov 1, 2018
  11. Rabid Juggler Win User

Having the same problem, everytime i load game i'm on 22% & stuck on the 'siblings' quest. Didn't reach 22% until last weekend so i've had all the latest updates before i got to the 22% but still having the same problem as many others. Has anyone found a
    cure ???
  12. APOCACIDE Win User

thereare some bugs with the drop in and out, if you've been in someone elses game don't use continue from the main menu, next time you play by yourself you have to go to play campaign, it should start you from where you left your game, if that's the issue
  13. xo ArchAngel ox Win User

100% completed. Loved the game!
  14. khigg-B33DD8B0-58A2- Win User

Finished the main story mode no problems. I really enjoyed the story and gameplay.
  15. shadow walkerOZ Win User

I'm at around 38% and haven't had any problems...... yet.
Thema:

1. Don't buy this game! Or plan to keep restarting at 22% - Similar Threads - Don't buy game

2. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  3. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  4. I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game: I use a code to get Sea of Thieves and I enter the code in Microsoft Store but he said "Try again please". I try again but he said "The code is already used" and I don't have the game. Please help...
  5. A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it: Hello, recently I redeemed a free code for Dark Souls that came with Dark Souls 3 day one edition. I never redeemed it before because I had no urge to play the game, but now I do and instead of...
  6. MyVIP Star don't follow when I buy game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MyVIP Star don't follow when I buy game: Hi! After received your email about the promotion, spend 41$ and we gonna give you 1 star on my vipstar. I bought Watchdogs2 on 3 february 2017. And since than, no stars, on the reward history I...
  7. Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why don't the digital games you buy in the game store count for your rewards program.: I purchased battlefield one digitally and it's not showing up that I purchased it in my reward. 182a6587-985d-409f-8a9b-f71412ec6837
  8. Why, when I buy a game, I don't take any credits?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why, when I buy a game, I don't take any credits?: I often buy a new game but I don't take any credits. For example, last January, I have renew my xbox live gold contract and I don't take nothing. This september I bought FIFA 16 and I don't took...
  9. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  10. Try to buy own copy of Shadow of Mordor, says I already own the game, but I don't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Try to buy own copy of Shadow of Mordor, says I already own the game, but I don't: Hi, I tried the free play on Shadow of Mordor this weekend and I decided to buy it for 6€. But when I click to buy it, it says, that I already own the game (date of purchase 10. August 2011 -->...