Dont buy this game or any ingame cont

Discus and support Dont buy this game or any ingame cont in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im playing this game for now more than one year. Everything was awesome at first, since dragon bones patch performance are really bad in pve and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P2hs75, Jul 1, 2018.

1. P2hs75
    P2hs75 Guest

Hi, im playing this game for now more than one year. Everything was awesome at first, since dragon bones patch performance are really bad in pve and pvp. But since Summerset game is unplayable. ZoS shouldnt have the right to sell
    this game . Microsoft please do something cause they dont give a f. And its getting worse every maintenance... if anyone read this : Dont buy it, dont buy all dlc and dont sub to eso+ its just a scam.

:)

P2hs75, Jul 1, 2018
  2. EMP Preztio
    EMP Preztio Guest
    HELP i cant Download or buy anything

When i buy microsoft points... the Error is the same as like you dont got enough money on the card.... but i know it have.

when i reedem a code it says "this code isnt valid"

When im gonna buy a DLC. "Ingame" then it dont show up no Map packs ingame "Downloadable content"

but theyre on marketplace. but i tryed to buy there... it was downlloaded. but that map pack didnt show ingame....

there is no error on buying a Content..... there is only a error when i Redeem a code. and buying Microsoft points.

i know my english is bad...

EMP Preztio, Jul 1, 2018
  3. meu
    meu Guest
    Dont buy this game....

Never have any such issues with my game or connection. I have lag here and there but its always the people with low bandwidth connections that get paired up in our matches that cause the issues.

4. EMP Preztio Win User

HELP i cant Download or buy anything

When i buy microsoft points... the Error is the same as like you dont got enough money on the card.... but i know it have.

when i reedem a code it says "this code isnt valid"

When im gonna buy a DLC. "Ingame" then it dont show up no Map packs ingame "Downloadable content"

but theyre on marketplace. but i tryed to buy there... it was downlloaded. but that map pack didnt show ingame....

there is no error on buying a Content..... there is only a error when i Redeem a code. and buying Microsoft points.

i know my english is bad...
  5. Auswulf Win User

xbox live gold/Elder Scrolls Online

There is already a thread like this in the games discussion section. If you cont the gold pay wall get it on PS4 or PC. Vote with your wallet and don't buy it for Xbox one.
  6. ShowTimeLc Win User

I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store

If you live in Belgium you might just cant buy ingame coins for any game..

Same with fifa
  7. darkist1 Win User

Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

I think the reason for this is to prevent fraud and theft.

If you would like to buy something for someone else like a game, then you could go to purchase and buy it as a gift. i dont think you can gift ingame currency however.
  8. Coreforce88 Win User

Bought Car Pass but no Cars for free in the marketplace

same problem here.........bought the VIP Pass and the Car pass and dont get any car for free ingame.

Please help
Thema:

1. Dont buy this game or any ingame cont - Similar Threads - Dont buy game

2. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  3. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  4. Playing horde but dont recieve any money, cant use ultimate and cant buy perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing horde but dont recieve any money, cant use ultimate and cant buy perks: Cant use ultimate buy perks even if i pick up currency it does not register 838f2c8e-e7e7-478e-994e-661aa520319c
  5. If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS...: Hi all, I want to buy robux with my microsoft account balance but it comes cheaper if I buy from XBOX store since microsoft store version of roblox doesnt have any robux buying options except...
  6. I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to buy a series s from microsoft store but i dont know how to ship it to romania can...: How to select the romania region to ship the series s to romania ec289d59-ac25-4e4b-8608-4f2c44062cde
  7. It appears that i dont have minecraft, even thougt I already buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It appears that i dont have minecraft, even thougt I already buy it: I`ve been playing minecraft since 2017 on pc, and I already migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account. Today when I launch minecraft, it said that I had to change my launcher to the windows...
  8. I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had buy an ultimate add on bundle but i dont wanted to buy that how can i take my money back: I buyed Forza ultimate add on bundle but i doesnt wanted to do that how can i get my Money back f6538561-370e-4b05-8904-c48a3ae5323e
  9. i buy a game way pc but en my Xbox one dont give me the opción to discharge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy a game way pc but en my Xbox one dont give me the opción to discharge: Yesterday I bought halo reach way PC but when I try to discharge in my Xbox one , don't give me the option to discharge With support told me : Try to discharge again my profile but don't work...
  10. Dont buy this game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont buy this game....: Iv got this so called game black ops 3 and its shocking to say the least 3 weeks now and still cant connect to games or if I do I either get kicked out or disconnect from server....its laggy as...