DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

Discus and support DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zachary Rustin, Jun 25, 2024.

1. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face off, and now the rubber is peeling off in the middle where they did, and won't stay flush with the face anymore by the trigger, causing it to get flicked inside the trigger housing. It's still supposedly under warranty, but now the service page won't let me submit another claim, at least for the controller itself, just the accessories. So yeah. Great job, Microsoft.

:)

Zachary Rustin, Jun 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...