Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

Discus and support Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was pressured into buying one of these monstrosities by my sister. & my internet just cut for the day and I could do nothing because I could not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Milburn03, Jan 12, 2014.

  1. Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet


    I was pressured into buying one of these monstrosities by my sister.

    & my internet just cut for the day and I could do nothing because I could not sign in or even make an offline account.

    "You can play a few games offline." - No thank's. I want to be able to play all my games offline. I'm getting rid my Xbox.

    I've seen nothing 'next generation" about this console. The last gen seem's more current generation than these. Don't even have high hope's for the Playstation 4.

    Graphic's mean nothing to me, even those haven't been impressive. Yet were going to have 'Upgrade' since developer's are hard for these consoles.

    On my Playstation 3, when I put a disc in, I can play it right away. I can play OFFLINE. Heck, you can't even check achievement's offline or view the a certain game's hub.

    Don't click 'Go offline' and tell me you can play offline, I know you can do it that way. Turn off your modem and tell me it work's then.

    Cut it out with that 'everyone has internet, welcome to 2014/15' bulls*it. Don't be so ***. Not everyone has a stable internet connection.

    Don't care if this thread is over a year old. I needed to vent about this sh*t.
     
    Ultima Keyblade, Sep 26, 2015
    #31
  2. Hey Ultima Keyblade, sorry you've been having so much trouble. I'm not sure why you are having trouble signing in and playing games offline. I just unplugged my wired connection, turned off the router and games and everything still worked. Then I turned
    the router and everything back on. turned my console all the way off, turned everything off again and turned it back on and everything still worked fine. I'm not sure why you are having so many problems.

    As for needing to install games... Yeah that can get a little annoying but I just watch netflix or play something else while it does and I can usually start playing it within ten minutes anyways while it's still installing.

    Again, sorry you've been having so much trouble with your console. Might I suggest posting to the support forums at

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    to see if they can help you? Because I've seen nothing but improvements with this console over the past almost 2 years and almost everything has been working perfectly for me.
     
    NathanielLarson, Sep 26, 2015
    #32
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    That is incorrect. The PS3, much like the PS4 & Xbox One, since it is a Blu Ray disc, components need to be installed on your hard drive before you play the game.
     
    Eggnogga, Sep 28, 2015
    #33
  4. Creatable
    Creatable Guest

    Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

    It's not Microsoft's fault. Jeez, man.
     
    Creatable, Oct 31, 2018
    #34
  5. JayArcade Win User

    Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

    I'm just really annoyed that I cant use it or get rid off it. I understand for people with Internet it might be great but to me someone without it was just a really big waste on my savings money. Can't play, can't sign in to my account. How much could I
    even get for selling it?
  6. Stubedoo54 Win User

    Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

    Erm no you dont. If your argument is updates these can be found on new game discs released after the update month just like on the 360. Though game updates themselves need internet.
  7. Jared Zimmermann Win User

    Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

    I do gotta admit Worry-age.

    I didn't play my console for i don't know.... 2-3 days. Then i tried to play KI offline. And it jsut kicks me out at the "press start" menu. Wierdly enough, KI Classic is fine.

    Could this be a bug Xbox?

    HOwever after playing for an hr or so, i turn the thing back on offilne and can start up KI no problems w/ all my dlc.

    I guess KI DOES have a once every 24hrs goign on?
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

    [quote user="Milburn03"]It will not work all of your saved data is stored on cloud which requires internet.[/quote]

    Are you able to disable cloud from the dashboard?

    Your default save location should be your hard drive,not cloud.

    The console trying to access it is what will probably be causing the error.

    -

    I do not have an xbox one so this is guess work,but its what i would try on the 360.
  9. Milburn03 Win User

    Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

    When I insert the disk it loads up and says press button to play. Once you do it asks you to sign in, select sign in and it pops up an error code because I'm not connected to the internet. If anyone has any suggestions I'm more than willing to try them,
    but the manager from the xbox one support line just kept apologizing saying he wishes there was something they could do.
Thema:

Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet

Loading...
  1. Don't be fooled Xbox one requires internet - Similar Threads - Don't fooled requires

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  6. I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?: I am participating in the program submitted by /u/Vanila_Whitney [link] [comments]
  7. Why was my post removed? I don't understand...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why was my post removed? I don't understand...: Why was my post removed? I was asking for help? submitted by /u/Intelligent_Try_9485 [link] [comments]
  8. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  9. Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!: Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest as it's only available this weekend. Are you ready to hunt demons? Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join. The playtest is only available...
  10. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...