Don't always believe what you hear or read

Discus and support Don't always believe what you hear or read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Technically it's physically impossible to play with 1 million people in your lifetime, so as far as I'm concerned the sales have more than adequately... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Uncle Rastas, Feb 20, 2014.

  1. Don't always believe what you hear or read


    Technically it's physically impossible to play with 1 million people in your lifetime, so as far as I'm concerned the sales have more than adequately filled up Xbox Live. That's all I care about.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 20, 2014
    #31
  2. You have a point there fatal, there is no denying that but the chances of another 3rd party are very slim because the very strong position sony are in it would take an obscene amount of money for the 'titanfall' deal to happen again and how would Microsoft
    shareholders like that
     
    jamie the gun, Feb 20, 2014
    #32
  3. It's all quite enigmatic at the moment. Best thing to do is wait and see I think, because wondering where consistent sales over the years will come from is based entirely on how marketable the Xbox, or it's exclusive titles, will be. If you run Microsoft,
    It's nerve wracking. If you own an Xbox, it's exciting as all ***.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 20, 2014
    #33
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Don't always believe what you hear or read

    Yes and also the xbox one cost more to make i mean the xbox one is better built then the ps4. and yes ICN3D agreed with you like phil spencer said this gen is a endarance not a sprint
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 20, 2014
    #34
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    No dont believe what you hear or read, the OP sold 18 so everything is rosy Don't always believe what you hear or read :)
     
    Boas BS5, Feb 20, 2014
    #35
  6. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    I have an X1 and a Ps4.........X1 is garbage sadly
     
    Thanatos465, Feb 21, 2014
    #36
  7. you would say that as you created a pointless thread.not to your taste but is to others.i had ps4 and i didnt like it.i sold it and made money do i regret it no i love my one.

    ps4 is a good machine but not for me
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 21, 2014
    #37
  8. Don't always believe what you hear or read

    That is perfect right there^^^ The PS4 is a fine machine, but I just don't want it.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 21, 2014
    #38
  9. Stop being sissies and go play it then instead of wasting time here defending the X1. MS isn't going to give you brownie points. They don't even listen to us anymore.
     
    BizarroMantis, Feb 21, 2014
    #39
  10. ^ Same could be said of the Sony trolls.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 21, 2014
    #40
  11. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    We bizarro. Name calling. Now we are sissies huh? Only say things aimed at Microsoft huh?
     
    DuFFuL, Feb 21, 2014
    #41
  12. I wont get involved in the PS4 vs X1 conept but I will go MS vs Sony.

    Sony has been in a steady decline for the past few years. They lost a lot after the ps3 release and have been trying to keep a hold on the market. They have been doing well lately but have sold off some assets to cover loss. Mainly the Vaio. This was partially
    due to cover cost and partially to break all ties with MS. MS aquired skype and has not allowed sony the rights to use it on their mainstream products, which has dealt a rather heavy job *** to Sony. If anyone can refute that sony is in a downward slope I
    will gladly prove you wrong.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Karch V Amadeo Win User

    Don't always believe what you hear or read

    I wont get involved in the PS4 vs X1 conept but I will go MS vs Sony.

    Sony has been in a steady decline for the past few years. They lost a lot after the ps3 release and have been trying to keep a hold on the market. They have been doing well lately but have sold off some assets to cover loss. Mainly the Vaio. This was partially
    due to cover cost and partially to break all ties with MS. MS aquired skype and has not allowed sony the rights to use it on their mainstream products, which has dealt a rather heavy job *** to Sony. If anyone can refute that sony is in a downward slope I
    will gladly prove you wrong.
  14. Boas BS5 Win User

    Don't always believe what you hear or read

    No dont believe what you hear or read, the OP sold 18 so everything is rosy :)
  15. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Don't always believe what you hear or read

    Yes and also the xbox one cost more to make i mean the xbox one is better built then the ps4. and yes ICN3D agreed with you like phil spencer said this gen is a endarance not a sprint
  16. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Don't always believe what you hear or read

    Technically it's physically impossible to play with 1 million people in your lifetime, so as far as I'm concerned the sales have more than adequately filled up Xbox Live. That's all I care about.
  17. godslayer1975-4C3D80 Win User

    Don't always believe what you hear or read

    lol so 1 store , sorry but my store has had over 28 in stock and we wont except any more because not 1 has sold in a week and a half ( major department store in Canada ) and best buy is trying to give deals now to get them out the door and the best I have
    seen in the mall I work at is a jewelry story that is giving them away if you buy a certain size ring with a diamond cut . So coming from a guy who owns all the consoles they are doing bad when compared to Sony but compared to the wii u they are killing .
    x1 3.9 million in stores not sold , ps4 6 million sold and you might as well add another 2 million in japan so ya compared to there competition there getting slammed .
Thema:

Don't always believe what you hear or read

Loading...
  1. Don't always believe what you hear or read - Similar Threads - Don't always believe

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  5. I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me...
  6. I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'd like to know why I don't have the Xbox Accessibility Insider badge?: I am participating in the program submitted by /u/Vanila_Whitney [link] [comments]
  7. Why was my post removed? I don't understand...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why was my post removed? I don't understand...: Why was my post removed? I was asking for help? submitted by /u/Intelligent_Try_9485 [link] [comments]
  8. Series S problems don't know why it's happening

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S problems don't know why it's happening: Hi, I have problem that my full library won't load as well as Microsoft store In full library there's a circle spining for ever and in the store there's a message "There's been an error" "load...
  9. Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!

    in XboX Insiders
    Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest!: Don't forget to join the Project Evilbane Pre-Alpha Playtest as it's only available this weekend. Are you ready to hunt demons? Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join. The playtest is only available...
  10. I don't know where else to ask so here goes

    in XboX Insiders
    I don't know where else to ask so here goes: Currently i don't have a working phone number. I have enough reward points for a month of GamePass but I can't redeem them without a phone. I'm laid up for the next couple weeks and would like...