Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

Discus and support Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I've got a wireless set Keyboard 3000 V2 and mouse 5000, that is damaged. I would like to know if my dongle would work on the same set that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikael Loeser, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

Hello. I've got a wireless set Keyboard 3000 V2 and mouse 5000, that is damaged. I would like to know if my dongle would work on the same set that someone is selling, without Dongle. So in short: does the dongle work on all sets (3000 V2 + 5000) or just on my particular set. Thank you.

:)

Mikael Loeser, Feb 17, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Turtle beach recon 200

If its the wired ome sure

If not you will need an audio cable connection if it haas one

I peraonally use the stealth 600 v2

(Important notr v2 headsets are xbox wireless compatible so no dongle is needed )

When purchasing a headset always look at the compatibility on the box

If it doesnt have a dongle for wireless it must have a made for xbox label which v2 has or some other ones like luccid have xbox wireless andan audio jack
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

wireless mouse connection.

I recently got a razer mamba wireless mouse for the xbox one s. it says its compatible but wont work via wireless receiver. I'm playing games that are mouse and keyboard compatible too.
    Have you correctly connected the USB dongle of oyur mouse in one USB port of the console? Because there is no other way to work, you can't associate the mouse directly to the console.
  4. Zerek10x Win User

I cant' connect my xbox one Controller on my pc asking for pin to the controller

xbox one wireless controller

and bluetooth dongle v2. 0
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox keyboard and mouse?

I think the specifics of the question aren't about using mouse and keyboard, but rather if you can use a keyboard and mouse that operate via a wireless dongle.

That is, plug dongle into Xbox, then mouse and keyboard comme t to dongle, wirelessly.

I'm not sure that this works, though.

Upon looking at support site, which specifically states WIRED USB keyboard and mouse, so I'm unsure

EDIT: , there may in fact be models supported by console that are wireless, but not just any wireless keyboard will function so check first
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Keyboard connected to Xbox not working in game

Thema:

Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000

1. Dongle compatibility for Wireless Keyboad 3000 V2 + Mouse 5000 - Similar Threads - Dongle compatibility Wireless

2. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  3. my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do?: my wirless mouse wont coonect to my xbox series s with usb dongle. What do i do? 76e8cdf4-62ad-445c-b601-011e8731c856
  4. pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked: using a dongle for bt connection to pc, one day it stopped working while using it its old whatever. brought a new one and tride with that no luck traded concing to my phone, strataway worked try...
  5. Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a usb dongle for connecting Xbox series s to controller?: Howdy! So here’s the deal, I have my tv mounted to my wall and recently mounted my Xbox behind the TV as well. Now my controller keeps disconnecting. I put my Xbox below the tv on the shelf as a...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  8. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  9. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  10. USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    USB device malfunctioning. Turning the controller on disconnects the dongle.: So, I have had some problems with my Cosmic Byte Ares Wireless Controller for a while now. It used to connect fine sometimes, and I thought it was a loose connection due to which it might not be...