Done my suspension but still cant send messages or hear anyone?

Discus and support Done my suspension but still cant send messages or hear anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i just got off my communication suspension today at 2:01am of april 5th i cannot send messages or hear anyone can anyone explain to me what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OTF Genesis1231, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Done my suspension but still cant send messages or hear anyone?

i just got off my communication suspension today at 2:01am of april 5th i cannot send messages or hear anyone can anyone explain to me what is the problem

:)

OTF Genesis1231, Apr 5, 2017
  2. XGCxxGrimmxx
    XGCxxGrimmxx Guest
    enforcement

My suspension has been done and over with but i still cant talk in party chat or send messages Please Help

XGCxxGrimmxx, Apr 5, 2017
  3. K4 Nuke
    K4 Nuke Guest
    I cant play online or send messages even after ive been unbanned

I was banned waited my suspension time but i still cant play online or send messages plz help

K4 Nuke, Apr 5, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Please double check the date/time that the action began as an enforcement only lifts at around the same time that it started.

If it is beyond that time the please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug it and let it sit for 5 minutes to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Apr 5, 2017
  5. yea ive tried those still no success idk what it could be i hope im not permanently banned

OTF Genesis1231, Apr 5, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    If you check our Xbox Enforcement page, does it show any current enforcement actions? Additionally, do you happen to have an email from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team (XBLPET)? I would check the email
    inbox for the Microsoft Account you are using for your Xbox Live account for an email from that team, which may contain further information.

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: