Don get chat suspended it becomes permanent

Discus and support Don get chat suspended it becomes permanent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While this won't affect millions of people to the hundreds it will I want you to know if you become chat suspended then you are in for a permanent one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4GEASAURUS REX, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Don get chat suspended it becomes permanent

While this won't affect millions of people to the hundreds it will I want you to know if you become chat suspended then you are in for a permanent one.

I was chat suspended and finished my suspension on the 8th. On the 9th Microsoft made it permanent.

I go to log on that day as I play mlg and while I am able to send messages and voice I still couldn't talk in party chat.

I contacted Microsoft who in turn told me to contact enforcement.

I'll start by saying you have better chances of talking to the CIA.

I went to the enforcement page to submit a review but couldn't as I already served my suspension. I go to the enforcement fourms where they tell you they no longer handle any questions their about account suspension or bans. Lmfao...

I call Microsoft again.

Then their is a post from the 9th saying oh hey guys we know their is an issue and we are working on it. Lmfao...

It's been about 2 weeks now after serving my suspension and I still can't party chat. Their is no way to contact anyone.

All I can say is don't get chat suspended or you will lose your account permanently....

:)

R4GEASAURUS REX, Oct 20, 2015
  2. Don't get chat banned it becomes permanent

Hey there GBA Twisted Ink!

As Hydro Skillet suggested above, we are currently looking into the issue that you have described in

this thread. Keep an eye on that thread, as we will be posting any updates we receive there. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Oct 20, 2015
  3. Don't get chat banned it becomes permanent

I don't believe I asked what works for you or what doesn't son.

R4GEASAURUS REX, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

There is an issue at the moment which is being looked into.

You can add your name here
    forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx

Official support are updating this thread when they can so it's worth checking back.

According to your activity feed you have been playing games after the 8th so you are not permanently banned.

Daft Badger, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

There is an issue at the moment which is being looked into.

You can add your name here
    forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx

Official support are updating this thread when they can so it's worth checking back.

According to your activity feed you have been playing games after the 8th so you are not permanently banned.
  6. R4GEASAURUS REX Win User

Don't get chat banned it becomes permanent

Thank you hydro, I now feel more comfortable
  7. Crew 511A Win User

Works for me. Less nasty mouthed children to have screeching at me.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there GBA Twisted Ink!

As Hydro Skillet suggested above, we are currently looking into the issue that you have described in

this thread. Keep an eye on that thread, as we will be posting any updates we receive there. Thanks!
  9. R4GEASAURUS REX Win User

I don't believe I asked what works for you or what doesn't son.
Thema:

1. Don get chat suspended it becomes permanent - Similar Threads - Don chat suspended

2. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  3. can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I don load minecraft for free on my PC from a switch: I have a microsoft account on my switch can i download minecraft for free on a PC using the same microsoft account cb6b1385-c66d-4acc-92d1-a1db187effed
  4. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  5. Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase "Gamertag Change" service in Ukraine don`t work.: Good day Microsoft, how i can change gamertag in Ukraine? For now, if i want to purchase "Gamertag Change" service, for me available only US billing address. Because of this i can`t purchaice...
  6. ı don t have chat on teams help pleass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ı don t have chat on teams help pleass: ı dont fıne my chat on teams 9243e9dd-fc1d-427c-8e20-5991b4036b09
  7. Why i don t have my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why i don t have my account?: My minecraft account has been deleted for no reason from my email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** In the past i bought minecraft for 30$ and now my account has...
  8. Roblox don`t work on windows 11 insider program canary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox don`t work on windows 11 insider program canary: Roblox doesn`t work on windows 11 insider program like 3 mounths, Roblox from microsoft store doesn`t work like from official website, I tried downgrade windows 11 from build 25977 to 25951 more...
  9. I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don´t get notification when I unlock Achivements in Game Pass PC (Win 11): I don't seem to get the notifications to pop-up when I unlock an achievement (using WINDOWS 11). I have tried the following thinngs: 1.- Uninstall Xbox Bar (power sheell) and Install again. 2.-...
  10. Halo MCC Multiplayer menu don´t work at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Multiplayer menu don´t work at all: [img] I only can go at Custom Multiplayer, but I cant go to the other multiplayer functions, sorry for my bad english grammar. 020f3de6-c372-4f7e-b535-c29e7e83c258