Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

Discus and support Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andre hughley, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in

:)

andre hughley, Dec 30, 2023
  2. andre hughley Win User

Hi, i do have game pass core (xbox live) status is active. Have had it since it started
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Thank you.

Do you play this game on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Xbox Series X|S.

What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue so far?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Andre. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is this the game you're talking about?

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/domino-master/BPH1TC2LJBLQ

If that's correct, may I know if you have an active Xbox Live Gold (Game Pass Core) or Game Pass Ultimate (includes Core)?

This question is asked because paid games, like the one you mentioned, Minecraft, GTA V, etc. require having an active Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate subscription to access online features.

Moreover, below is a similar thread where you can review the same information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/33ff6341-c063-4145-b194-bc997fe6c202

I'll look forward to hearing your comments.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  5. andre hughley Win User

Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??

I am xbox gold member i only have this issue with domino Master
  6. StickingNell Win User

Backwards compatibility problems

I'm having same problem with domino master
Thema:

1. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why - Similar Threads - Domino master multiplayer

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  4. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  5. Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox: For whatever reason, I'm having a really annoying audio issue for the MCC on xbox when playing the campaigns. Most in-game dialog and cut scene dialog is supper choppy and cuts in and out. I've...
  6. Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??: Every time I try to play domino master it tells me that I must be signed in to Xbox live to play a multiplayer game 473fcb30-a8ff-425d-89bc-554e1797fd05
  7. Domino game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino game: Cant play multiplayer keeps saying ineed to long in 3d4dcbec-1153-4a74-be91-0479969651ba
  8. Domino Master App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino Master App: The Domino Master says no internet connection even though I'm connected. Only able to play against a robot. Getting the same message on my IPAD and Android. So it appears the app is not working or...
  9. Domino

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino: How come when i open domino master it wont let me log into x box live be32b4ca-6ae6-457e-9fd3-84e86862640c
  10. Domino Master is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino Master is not working: I can download game but when it comes to playing the game it ask me to place disc in or purchase from xbox live. I PURCHASED this game several years ago, my other games have worked well....