Domino Master is not working

Discus and support Domino Master is not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can download game but when it comes to playing the game it ask me to place disc in or purchase from xbox live. I PURCHASED this game several years... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StickingNell, May 25, 2016.

1. StickingNell
    StickingNell Guest

I can download game but when it comes to playing the game it ask me to place disc in or purchase from xbox live. I PURCHASED this game several years ago, my other games have worked well.

:)

StickingNell, May 25, 2016
  2. StickingNell
    StickingNell Guest
    Backwards compatibility problems

I'm having same problem with domino master

StickingNell, May 25, 2016
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    I did not receive my preorder bonus for pre-ordering Mafia 3

Hey Domino -

When did you purchase your copy of Mafia 3? Knowing that will help us look into things.

Thanks! Domino Master is not working :)

Miss Bijoux, May 25, 2016
  4. Domino Master is not working

Hey, StickingNell! Sorry to see any issues with playing Domino Master! When you launch up the game, aside from asking if you own the game, does it give you an error code with that error message? It should start with 0x, followed by letters and numbers (or
    only numbers). With that, we'll at least be able to see what's happening with it.

If it doesn't have an error code, have you tried removing and downloading the game again? If that doesn't work, we can dig into other troubleshooting steps to help get you sorted out. Domino Master is not working :)

Misses Quinzel, May 26, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, StickingNell! Sorry to see any issues with playing Domino Master! When you launch up the game, aside from asking if you own the game, does it give you an error code with that error message? It should start with 0x, followed by letters and numbers (or
    only numbers). With that, we'll at least be able to see what's happening with it.

If it doesn't have an error code, have you tried removing and downloading the game again? If that doesn't work, we can dig into other troubleshooting steps to help get you sorted out. :)
  6. StickingNell Win User

Backwards compatibility problems

I'm having same problem with domino master
  7. andre hughley Win User

Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??

I am xbox gold member i only have this issue with domino Master
  8. LindenSolomon Win User

soport can't fix it

There is no error code, (PURCHASE FAIL)coin for DOMINOES! DOMINOES ONLINE
  9. beachbum RIZ Win User

Dominoes

I like how you called the ps4 stupid, but your going to get it over the xbone.
Thema:

1. Domino Master is not working - Similar Threads - Domino Master working

2. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  3. halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo master chief collection pc lan with xbox one or xbox seire x: Does anyone know if you can lan with halo master cheif collection on xbox one or xbox seires swith the halo master cheif collection on pc? Would there be limits on campaign or multiplayer?...
  4. Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Master chief collection crashing or kicking me to title screen on series x all of...: Played hours of master chief collection. Now if I try and play it, it either crashes or kicks me to the title screen no matter what I do. I've deleted the game. I've deleted my profile. I've power...
  5. Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox: For whatever reason, I'm having a really annoying audio issue for the MCC on xbox when playing the campaigns. Most in-game dialog and cut scene dialog is supper choppy and cuts in and out. I've...
  6. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  7. Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does domino master say I need to sign in to Xbox live. How do you do that??: Every time I try to play domino master it tells me that I must be signed in to Xbox live to play a multiplayer game 473fcb30-a8ff-425d-89bc-554e1797fd05
  8. Domino game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino game: Cant play multiplayer keeps saying ineed to long in 3d4dcbec-1153-4a74-be91-0479969651ba
  9. Domino Master App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino Master App: The Domino Master says no internet connection even though I'm connected. Only able to play against a robot. Getting the same message on my IPAD and Android. So it appears the app is not working or...
  10. Domino

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino: How come when i open domino master it wont let me log into x box live be32b4ca-6ae6-457e-9fd3-84e86862640c