Dolby Vision on Series X black level issue

Discus and support Dolby Vision on Series X black level issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys, I’ve noticed that with the last couple of updates, my Dolby Vision on the Series X appears to have elevated Black Levels. When I use the HDR... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FrigidBot, Feb 18, 2021.

1. /u/FrigidBot
    /u/FrigidBot Guest

Hey guys, I’ve noticed that with the last couple of updates, my Dolby Vision on the Series X appears to have elevated Black Levels.

When I use the HDR it’s perfect black.. and when I use the apps that are native to the tv and my other external devices with Dolby Vision, they are perfect black using the exact same brightness and contrast levels. But on my series X... in any app that is cable of Dolby Vision the blacks are grey and I have to adjust the brightness down to get it even close to the other Dolby Vision sources...

I didn’t have to do this a few months ago before the last few updates... I have reported this via the report a problem app... but wanted to see if it was something that anyone else noticed... my One X didn’t have this issue either so I know it’s not the TV.

Setup: Xbox series x - alpha skip ahead. TV: tcl r615 series with HDR10, Dolby Vision

Any feedback appreciated.

submitted by /u/FrigidBot
    [link] [comments]

/u/FrigidBot, Feb 18, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: