Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...

Discus and support Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite Series 2 controller, and using the Xbox Wireless Adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JWells77, Aug 14, 2023.

1. JWells77
    JWells77 Guest

Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite...

Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite Series 2 controller, and using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
    The audio is fine if i hardwire the controller, or get my audio via another means other then through the wireless adapter, so i think the issue lies there? is there a new firmware for it? is Dolby atmos spatial audio supported through the xbox wireless adapter and a headset plugged into the controller? I had this same issue with my series 1 elite.

:)

JWells77, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset - Starfield Limited Edition

Hi
    My name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

The Starfield Limited Edition headset is designed to support spatial audio and provide an immersive gaming experience, so if you're not getting spatial audio and the audio sounds like it's coming from the center of your head, there might be some settings or compatibility issues to address:

Driver Installation:
    Make sure you have installed any necessary drivers or software provided by the headset manufacturer. Some headsets require specific drivers to enable spatial audio features.

Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos for Headphones:
    Spatial audio in Windows can be enabled through technologies like Windows Sonic for Headphones or Dolby Atmos for Headphones. You need to enable one of these spatial audio solutions to experience 3D audio. You can activate them by right-clicking the sound icon in the system tray, selecting "Spatial sound," and choosing either Windows Sonic or Dolby Atmos.

Game Compatibility:
    Not all games support spatial audio, and some may require specific settings to be configured within the game itself. Make sure you're playing a game that supports spatial audio and check its settings to enable it if necessary.

Headset Compatibility:
    While the Starfield Limited Edition headset is designed for spatial audio, it's possible that there could be compatibility issues with certain systems or setups. Check the manufacturer's website or support resources to ensure the headset is compatible with your specific setup.

Audio Output Settings:
    Confirm that the audio output settings on your PC are correctly set to use the Starfield Limited Edition headset as the default audio device. Sometimes, incorrect settings can affect spatial audio performance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  3. KirkMorrison2 Win User

[PC] Xbox Wireless Headset + Dolby Atmos = Audio Stuttering

Is your Headset connected to an xbox wireless adapter? Or do you have one from corsair?

Today I've tested the Xbox Wireless Headset on my Xbox One X with Dolby Atmos activated and had no problems in CoD: Warzone.
    The headset I’m using is the RIG 700 wireless headset from Walmart. When I used it with Dolby atmos on my Xbox it worked fine. Now that I’ve move to PC it cuts out whenever I turn on spatial sounds in Warzone. I’ve turned spatial sounds on outside the game and I have no problems with the headset. I’m thinking it has something to do with that specific game.
  4. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite Series 2 controller, and using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

I'm out of ideas. I will release this thread. Soon another advisor will help you out. I'. sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards
  5. JWells77 Win User

Hello , I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today. I suspect wireless adapter is the reason for the issue. A firmware update can fix it. I'd suggest you visit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...os-audio/625ae2a4-6f6e-40e4-a75c-01849756c0d8 this link and check what others are saying there. Hope it helps. Good Luck Regards
    the thread doesn't say Where to get the firmware update, and what the update is for. My controller is fully updated, is there somewhere to get an update for the adapter itself?
  6. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Thema:

1. Dolby Spatial Audio stuttering and cutting out while using a headset connected to the Elite... - Similar Threads - Dolby Spatial Audio

2. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  3. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  4. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  5. I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone...: I am having a problem updating Dolby Access. It gives me the error 0x87e5002c. Can anyone help me? Thanks. 72ed5c02-8478-488b-b57c-f7648f660063
  6. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  7. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  8. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  9. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  10. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]