dolby digital surround

Discus and support dolby digital surround in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when are we going to get dolby digital surround update as this console is next gen it should have had from the start as every tv phone in world has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ii B ANGRYSHEEP, Jan 20, 2014.

1. dolby digital surround

when are we going to get dolby digital surround update as this console is next gen it should have had from the start as every tv phone in world has dolby but not the xbox one even the ps 4 got it bad really bad move microsoft for not having it on the console

:)

ii B ANGRYSHEEP, Jan 20, 2014
  2. crUSAder650
    crUSAder650 Guest
    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

I've installed update and still no Dolby Digital 5.1 as promised. Only two options under optical are DTS Digital Surround and Dolby Digital (not Digital Surround as promised) - what gives?

crUSAder650, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Still no Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround after update

Dolby Digital is surround sound. There is a separate option for stereo audio on the optical output. I can definitely tell a difference between stereo and surround with my A40s, and the bitstream Dolby Digital is definitely surround.

RakkaDisciprine, Jan 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

dolby digital surround