Dolby Digital in Updates???

Discus and support Dolby Digital in Updates??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The beta has been working fine for me since early January. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by carltonec, Feb 5, 2014.

  1. tonydeadx
    tonydeadx Guest

    Dolby Digital in Updates???


    The beta has been working fine for me since early January.
     
    tonydeadx, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. crUSAder650 Win User

    2 Days in a row no xbox one!!!!!!......am done its going to gamestop right now

    I've installed update and still no Dolby Digital 5.1 as promised. Only two options under optical are DTS Digital Surround and Dolby Digital (not Digital Surround as promised) - what gives?
  3. Cunningham1420 Win User

    Please DO NOT Buy the Turtle Beach XO Fours

    Dolby Digital & Dolby DTS 5.1 & 7.1 hdmi & optical support are going to be added in the March 9th update. I'm previewing the new update right now on my XB1 and Im now running Dolby Digital & DTS through my receiver and Turtle Beaches
  4. IceStorm III Win User

    Xbox One -Display & Audio Settings

    It's been stated that Dolby Digital will be coming in a future update.
  5. RIMike Win User

    XBOX ONE audio question (Center Speaker)

  6. crUSAder650 Win User

    Dolby Digital - Anyone having trouble ? w/update

    I just installed update this morning and still no option for optical Dolby Digital 5.1. Just gives two options under optical, DTS surround sound, and Dolby Digital. Where do you see option for 5.1 Dolby Digital for the XBone? Looks like this still doesn't
    produce 5.1 thru optical for DD.
Thema:

Dolby Digital in Updates???

Loading...
  1. Dolby Digital in Updates??? - Similar Threads - Dolby Digital Updates

  2. Dolby Vision breaking/glitching in game start up

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision breaking/glitching in game start up: I’m not sure if this is a question that should be asked here but I am on Insider. But for some reason when Dolby Vision starts up with starting up a game it glitches really bad and I have to turn...
  3. Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X 4k HDR Blu-ray Disc not playing Dolby Atmos?: If the disc supports dolby atmos. I get error code when playing the 4k hdr blu ray disc. Why does this keep happening? submitted by /u/Green-Profile-8400 [link] [comments]
  4. Dolby Atmos/Audio Handshake breaks. Build 10.0.26100.8843

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos/Audio Handshake breaks. Build 10.0.26100.8843: I’ve had an issue for the past couple days where my Samsung Q800B and rear speakers produce a loud pop when I press the Xbox Guide button, then I lose audio completely. I’ve attempted to turn off...
  5. Xbox series X settings Dolby or HDR

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X settings Dolby or HDR: Hello! I got my self an xbox series X. Therefore, I was wondering what is best setting to use for my series x? Dolby vision or HDR ( HGIG or DTM). I have LG Oled C5 which supports both DV and HDR...
  6. Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded

    in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Not Working Properly In Gears Reloaded: Hey all, noticed a new bug/issue for this new release that I have not seen mentioned yet. It appears that Dolby Atmos (7.1.4 Spatial Audio) is currently broken and not working properly. See...
  7. Can't use dolby digital with xbox series s on tv or home cinema despite using digital audio...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use dolby digital with xbox series s on tv or home cinema despite using digital audio...: Hi everyone, I have ue48j6370suxtk wich didn't have any issues and ue40es5500w and le55c650 wich I can't use dolby digital and DTS on them, I can't change the audio settings the comp dolby...
  8. LG sound bar shows Dolby digital instead of atmos

    in XboX Insiders
    LG sound bar shows Dolby digital instead of atmos: Hello So I have my Xbox connected to tv HDMI 4, and sound bar to earc port on tv. When I play warzone it will show Dolby Atmos but when I watch content in Crunchyroll it shows Dolby Atmos for some...
  9. Need help with dolby digital audio

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with dolby digital audio: I bought a Xbox series S yesterday and I’m running into issues getting the audio to work. I use a Lovesac Stealthtech via e-ARC on my LG C2 tv. However I’m not getting any audio options other than...
  10. Dolby Digital Audio Delay

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Digital Audio Delay: Hi Team, Need help with a sound delay issue that I'm facing when selecting Dolby Digital on Xbox Series X. I'm using a TCL tv connected via HDMI 2.1. Stereo works fine, the moment I switch to...