DOLBY ATMOS ON XBOXONEX NO IN GAME SOUND ON SUPPORTED GAMES!!!

Discus and support DOLBY ATMOS ON XBOXONEX NO IN GAME SOUND ON SUPPORTED GAMES!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; since the February update till now even with the recent update on March no change or fix I have no in game sound on supported Dolby ATMOS games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGLJ, Mar 11, 2019.

1. BIGLJ
    BIGLJ Guest

since the February update till now even with the recent update on March no change or fix I have no in game sound on supported Dolby ATMOS games everything was working fine befor February. I have done soft
    reset of the console also unplugged all cables all cable are plugged correctly back but the problem is still there is no sound in the games only on the XBOXONEX menu and also the Dolb ATMOS app is working fine but not with any games after I called the Xbox
    support today they told me they are aware of the issue it will be fixed with a update the next one will come in April but I am not sure if it will be fixed with that one already but hope so it will be fixed as possible they compensate me & refunded me my money
    back I spend on my Dolby ATMOS app I would have still prefer a fix than the refund but it's all good except it's still not working! I am using a LG86sj957v & LG Soundbar S9J!

Pls anyone who's having a way to work around let me know or if it helps anyone what I posted that's good

:)

BIGLJ, Mar 11, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: