Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox

Discus and support Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dolby atmos sound bar and everything else works but for some reason the highest sound quality on the Disney plus app on Xbox is 5.1 surround... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric Palmer2000, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox

I have a Dolby atmos sound bar and everything else works but for some reason the highest sound quality on the Disney plus app on Xbox is 5.1 surround sound. Is this going to be fixed soon, I have atmos on Netflix, my 4k uhd movies, and my xbox games. For
    some reason Disney plus just shows 5.1 and these are movies that support atmos.

:)

Eric Palmer2000, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Eric Palmer2000 Win User

Yea, i did use the dolby app, and everything checks out okay and i tried the demos they have on the dolby app and atmos is on and working. It just the Disney plus app i notice the issues.
  3. Matthew-H Win User

I have a Samsung Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos. All works fine on the Xbox One X with Netflix, Amazon Prime, gaming and the Dolby Atmos app. Doesn't work with the Disney Plus app though. Sound isn't coming through the rear speakers and sounds very ordinary.
    I go and do the Atmos tests and demos on the Dolby Atmos Xbox app and they work and sound awesome.

I've googled around and apparently lots of people are having the same issue with the app. Hope they fix it soon as I was planning on watching the Star Wars trilogy in 4K and Atmos. I'll wait until they fix it.
  4. Lurking zula Win User

Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

Hi , same issue on Xbox series x and Netflix app no Dolby Atmos even though shows it on show description, Am using Hdmi lead direct to Samsung Dolby Atmos soundbar , Disney plus works fine

Netflix was working few weeks ago .. so Microsoft what have you done ?

Pls fix this ASAP it would be really appreciated
  5. Dan Lastoria Win User

Same here, I tested and have Atmos everywhere else but disney plus. Im waiting for the fix so I too can watch starwars in 4k HDR and Atmos.
    +1 -- Xbox One X - no Dolby Atmos on Disney+ content (The Mandolorian for example). Works great through Netflix and other services.
  6. kev edin Win User

There was or still is a problem with Dolby atmos on xbox .

Have you used the Dolby app to set up your dolby equipment. Might help . Or it could just be the Disney app 🤔
Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos working

2. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  5. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...
  7. Dolby Atmos not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos not working on Xbox Series X: Hello, I tried researching this topic and root causing my issue but I'm still not able to hear audio when I set my receiver to Dolby Atmos. I have a new Denon receiver (AVR-S760S) and an Xnoc...
  8. Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV: Hi I have a setup which works fine with Dolby Atmos from netflix or any other app that supports Atmos (like Disney+) for example...but not on the Xbox. Despite option being enabled there is no...
  9. Dolby atmos for home theater not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby atmos for home theater not working on my Xbox series s: Hi, I’m just bought the xbox series s, my tv and sound bar is support Dolby atmos. Sound bar is sonos ARC plug with hdmi arc port at tv. I have try to select dolby atmos for home theater (hdmi...
  10. Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos Theater won't work anymore since last Skip Alpha update.: Are there more people with Dolby Atmos problems? My Xbox One X won't give any sound when selecting Dolby Atmos in sound settings. Dolby Digital works perfectly. Tv and Soundbar settings are 100%...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney atmos on xbox

2. disney plus atmos xbox one x

3. disney atmos xbox one