Dolby Atmos Download Question

Discus and support Dolby Atmos Download Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I hope all of you are well. I have what I hope is an easy question. So, I can buy Dolby Atmos for headphones on the Xbox One console. According... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosiahB88, Jan 18, 2019.

1. JosiahB88
    JosiahB88 Guest

Hello!

I hope all of you are well. I have what I hope is an easy question. So, I can buy Dolby Atmos for headphones on the Xbox One console. According to the download page, I have 10 product keys that come with it. Can I use one of those product keys on a Windows
    PC as well? Or would I have to buy it for Windows separately? I hope this question makes sense. I've searched and searched but for some reason cannot locate the answer.

Thank you!

Josiah

:)

JosiahB88, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Zambeezi Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

Same here, everytime I select Dolby Atmos from the dropdown menu in the settings it tells me to download Dolby Atmos... eventhough I access the settings via the Atmos App.

Update: I restarted my console and went through the setup again and it worked. Logged on just now and the headset format is still set to Dolby Atmos for Headphones. Fingers crossed...
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Dolby Atmos on Xbox One X = issue !

Hi RomiDumitru,

*maybe* this "problem" is exactly how the Dolby Atmos App on Xbox One X works.

Dolby Atmos native content? perfect! Dolby Atmos playback.

No Dolby Atmos? the App upmix current audio track to Dolby Atmos (the headphones features works in this way).

I don't know if is intentional.
  4. JosiahB88 Win User

Perfect! Thank you very much! Last question. Does the Dolby Atmos app for Xbox upscale/upmix all audio for headphones?
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya JosiahB88

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Unlike traditional 5.1 and 7.1 systems, where sounds are restricted to fixed channels and positioning, Dolby Atmos dynamically configures individual speaker outputs on the fly. With this approach, audio is rendered in real time and interpreted for the speaker
    setup.

Whether experienced through a weak mobile speaker or a top of the line theater, the Atmos technology attempts harvest the best results from the hardware in use. This allows content to easily translate between professional systems, home setups and other supported
    speaker systems.

You can also check out this link for a bit more information on recommendations for gaming/headset:

Experience Your Games in Full Audio Immersion

Hope this helps.
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

I have it on my xbox. I just booted the Windows 10 store and it gives my the option to download it. You should be all set.

Just make sure the account you buy on your xbox is the same as your Windows 10 store account.
Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos Download Question - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Download

2. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  3. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue: I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out...
  4. Dolby Atmos for headphones issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos for headphones issue: Hi all, Recently bought the Microsoft Wireless Headset for my Series X . I paid for the for Dolby Atmos app but I am having an extremely annoying issue with the licence. It keeps advising that I...
  5. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  6. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  7. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  10. Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Dolby Atmos suddenly stopped working on Xbox Series X: So as the title mentioned, dolby atmos suddenly stopped working on my xbox series x. Going into the settings, it still shows 'green tick' on dolby atmos supported tv. I have tested dolby atmos...