Dolby Atmos Bug with Video Clips

Discus and support Dolby Atmos Bug with Video Clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am wondering if anyone is experiencing something similar and/or has found a solution to what I think is a relatively new bug that popped up for me in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ElBrenzo, May 10, 2021.

1. /u/ElBrenzo
    /u/ElBrenzo Guest

I am wondering if anyone is experiencing something similar and/or has found a solution to what I think is a relatively new bug that popped up for me in the last couple of months.

When using the Dolby Atmos surround sound profile for my headset (TurtleBeach Stealth 700 Gen 2) and recording clips, the video clip uploaded to the cloud will not be available to play in the Xbox mobile app (there will be a frowny/sad face icon). It is possible to download the clip to your mobile device or share it from the app, but there is no audio on the playback.

I changed the headset sound profile to Windows Sonic and Stereo uncompressed, record a clip, and not only does the clip appear in the Xbox app (after uploading to the cloud), it successfully plays with the sound - both in the Xbox app as well as once downloaded to the mobile device. I have also noticed that the ability to trim the clips on the Xbox does not work for clips made while the Dolby Atmos profile was active. I can launch the editor, but when I move the left/right joysticks to get to the portion I want to trim it's greyed out with no option to save.

submitted by /u/ElBrenzo
    [link] [comments]

/u/ElBrenzo, May 10, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: