Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

Discus and support Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrahamZA-49B380F1-F3A2-4E, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue

I am having a problem with my setup. The TV and the Xbox One S detect each other perfectly for Dolby Atmos - and it shows the sign when it's on - but every two or so minutes, the sound cuts out for a second and the Dolby Atmos sign reappears. It's an ongoing issue and I have scoured countless forums and posts but I cannot find anyone else with the same issue.

This only happens with my Xbox One S. The apps on my TV (like Apple+ are fine with Atmos).

Dolby Vision seems to work fine. The Xbox system states (General -> Volume & audio output -> Audio testing & details): "✅ Dolby Atmos for home theater (HDMI only) (ready to use)"

This is my setup:

• TV: OLED55CS6LA (using TV speakers, no sound bar)
    • webOS: 8.3.0-23
    • Console: Xbox One S
    • OS version: 10.0.25398.3864
    • Connection port: HDMI 1
    • Cable: UGreen UG-80403 HDMI v2.1 2m - I have tried a different HDMI cable (different brand, same specs - 8K, 60Hz v2.1) and the issue persists.
    This is the only device that I own that supports Dolby Atmos - besides my TV - so I don't have anything else to test it with. I've already tried resetting both devices along with power cycling.

:)

GrahamZA-49B380F1-F3A2-4E, Apr 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Dolby Atmos and Xbox One S disconnecting issue