Dog got ahold of xbox

Discus and support Dog got ahold of xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; While on vacation, my dog decided that my 2 month old brand new xbox series x was the perfect place to discharge their lunch(puke) was wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by daddy .1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. daddy .1
    daddy .1 Guest

Dog got ahold of xbox

While on vacation, my dog decided that my 2 month old brand new xbox series x was the perfect place to discharge their lunch(puke) was wondering if there was anything I could do in regards to this!? I bought it at a best buy and they said they can’t help because it’s considered a biohazard and told me to send it into to Microsoft.

:)

daddy .1, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Dog got ahold of xbox

Hello there. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Xbox.

Based on what you described, Microsoft will probably not receive or repair your console. However, you can try asking for an out-of-warranty request by following these steps:

Step 1. Go to your devices section and locate your console.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.microsoft.com

Step 2. Click on “info & support” to review your warranty and details and the option to request a service request.

Step 3. Click on “start order”.

Then just follow the steps on the screen, and depending on where you live you can get in person service or send the console to Microsoft.

Please be aware that if you choose to send the device, Microsoft will give you a prepaid shipping label. However, the label can take up to 48 hours to arrive at your email address.
    Make sure to check your spam folder in that time frame.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Nicolai121 Win User

Someone recovered my account

Ok I got ahold of Support and they are investigating it.
  4. TDKay Win User

Can't play a game I purchased

I have been trying to get ahold of Xbox support for 3 days now and still haven't got reply on anything.
  5. LodgedRocket Win User

An Xbox LIVE Membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature. Madden 25

Xbox support sucks, period. Finally got ahold of someone I go to college with and they told me how to fix. Done with EA Games.
  6. Salem in Chains Win User

I seriously hope their wrong.

Sad thing is it was probly some1 who got ahold of a friends account and is tryin to get them banned.
Thema:

Dog got ahold of xbox

1. Dog got ahold of xbox - Similar Threads - Dog got ahold

2. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...
  3. My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it?: My dog peed on my Xbox series. s I don't know how long it's been sitting there. But when I got to it, it was still moisturized. I turned it on to see if it was still working or not. It blinked...
  4. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  5. Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.: Hi there! I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 for a while, I'm trying to get all the achievements from the DLC, when I checked my progress I noticed that three achievements are shown as...
  6. My dog peed on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dog peed on my Xbox: So I was taking a shower I came back to my room and my dog peed on my Xbox i turn it on too see if it was working it was blinking and shut off it won’t turn back on I put it on its left and put a...
  7. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  8. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  9. I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Ebony Flintlock and I've redeemed my Black Dog set but it is not appearing in ...: I have not gotten either my black dog set or the ebony flintlock. I redeemed the black dog but still don't have it in game. adefd0ed-9b6a-4366-97f3-87f9394ead20
  10. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel power supply cable got eat by my dog: Hi, my dog ate my power supply cable for my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Steering Wheel. where can i get a new one ? 30aa294a-5d39-48fe-a01e-36e0e03a1d09