Doesn't Recognize Game Disc

Discus and support Doesn't Recognize Game Disc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, I posted about this on before. The fix that was recommended was to unplug Xbox for 10 minutes or something. I did that. Now, I haven't played The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Fat Kracker, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Doesn't Recognize Game Disc

Ok, I posted about this on before. The fix that was recommended was to unplug Xbox for 10 minutes or something. I did that. Now, I haven't played The Witcher 3 in a few days and it no longer recognizes that I have permission to play the game. The disc is
    inserted and I have a bunch of game info on my hard drive. Can I get a perma fix for this?

Also, when I turn my Xbox on, it stays on a black/dark gray screen after the green Xbox logo screen goes away. It stays like this indefinitly until I press the Xbox button on my controller.

:)

The Fat Kracker, Jan 25, 2016
  2. E Sweats
    E Sweats Guest
    Game Disc not recognized

Whenever I put in a game disc in my xbox I keep get a notification that it doesn't recognize the disc and wants you to eject it and try again. It takes a bunch of times until it finally recognizes the disc. Is there a fix for this.

E Sweats, Jan 25, 2016
  3. zdfodder
    zdfodder Guest
    Recognizing "A" button in Win10 dashboard

I use smart glass as a remote for X1, but now it doesn't recognize the "A" button. I wonder if it's a related issue. And, it doesn't recognize the Xbox disc either

zdfodder, Jan 25, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Doesn't Recognize Game Disc