Doesnt load game sorta

Discus and support Doesnt load game sorta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever i start the game it goes to the mojang screen, however during this screen it starts flashing rapidly and i cant actually play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShadowedFuzion, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Doesnt load game sorta

When ever i start the game it goes to the mojang screen, however during this screen it starts flashing rapidly and i cant actually play the game because it's "frozen" on a flashing mojang screen. Is this a known bug or?

:)

ShadowedFuzion, Sep 21, 2017
  2. 0x800705b4 game doesnt load

0x800705b4

Game will not load. I followed the instructions to uninstall all, reboot xbox and reinstall. The same error reoccurs. How do i fix this issue?

ddntSTRTtheFIRE, Sep 21, 2017
  3. f33lgo0d
    f33lgo0d Guest
    0x800705b4 game doesnt load

i have the exact same issue on a 360 game i bought as download code for x1. it keeps asking for a disc. why would it ask me for a disc when its a download code and i already downloaded it?

then it says i should connect to xbox live when i am connected to xbox live.

i am starting to think microsoft is worse than sony with all the crazy amounts of people having this issue. how can this still be going on and microsoft not being able to reach (livechat always down) and not telling you in the xbox what the actual issue
    is? it just says error code 0x800705b4 and sometimes 0x803f8001 but this does not help at all, tried everything including re-downloading several times, changing every single xbox setting, visiting the store again and again and even in different regions but
    nothing helps.

if microsoft has no human customer support anymore at least use some AI in your software to help customers actually KNOW what the issue is Doesnt load game sorta :)

f33lgo0d, Sep 21, 2017
  4. RacoonPete Win User

First Impressions

Ammo is sorta scarce but you have an effective backup weapon and you can pick up enemy weapons, which are usually fully loaded.
  5. f33lgo0d Win User

0x800705b4 game doesnt load

i have the exact same issue on a 360 game i bought as download code for x1. it keeps asking for a disc. why would it ask me for a disc when its a download code and i already downloaded it?

then it says i should connect to xbox live when i am connected to xbox live.

i am starting to think microsoft is worse than sony with all the crazy amounts of people having this issue. how can this still be going on and microsoft not being able to reach (livechat always down) and not telling you in the xbox what the actual issue
    is? it just says error code 0x800705b4 and sometimes 0x803f8001 but this does not help at all, tried everything including re-downloading several times, changing every single xbox setting, visiting the store again and again and even in different regions but
    nothing helps.

if microsoft has no human customer support anymore at least use some AI in your software to help customers actually KNOW what the issue is :)
  6. KimC7 Win User

Minecraft (nintendo switch)

Sometimes, but Most of the Times the game doesnt even load
  7. imbwitt Win User

Alice: Madness Returns Disc issue

i just got my Alice game 4 days ago and like i tried playing it today

and it doesnt load

like i put the disc in and it goes completely black and doesnt load anything at all

what do i do?
  8. UcntfugWitM318 Win User

it wont let me play map packs on my xbox

so why doesnt my map load on the game when im tryn to play
Thema:

Doesnt load game sorta

1. Doesnt load game sorta - Similar Threads - Doesnt load game

2. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  3. Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load: Good day! Xbox "my profile" page doesnt load what to do? 6e3f1c4d-0063-4e76-8169-248cc472d24d
  4. Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching: The Xbox app doesnt load at all. It does the opens up then goes into a scene saying xbox app loading. and it sits there. I have tried all the stuff people have recommended in every other post like...
  5. Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my system take forever to load/turn on then doesnt let me do anything: My system turns on but takes forever to load from the start up screen. Or doesnt load up at all. Then takes forever to load anything else and doesnt let me do anything or kicks me off things and...
  6. Game doesnt load on certain accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game doesnt load on certain accounts: Fallout New Vegas doesnt load on a certain account on my Xbox 360. I have several accounts on my xbox because i like getting notifications for achievements rather than just replaying a game on the...
  7. My Xbox is acting up and doesnt want to respond or load

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox is acting up and doesnt want to respond or load: Im having trouble with my Xbox; Games and apps all work completely fine but the gist is that the menus take too long to load in with also saying “loading game” Also outside theres apps and other...
  8. Disney plus doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus doesnt load: I have an xbox series x which plays disney perfectly. My older xbox one original model simply doesnt want to play any programms within disney plus library. It isnt the network as it shows all...
  9. games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load: does this on certain games,,, i wait and wait for it to load and then it goes back to square one,,,help 3b704337-cdd3-4594-9722-1eb3501b12b8
  10. 0x800705b4 game doesnt load

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800705b4 game doesnt load: 0x800705b4 Game will not load. I followed the instructions to uninstall all, reboot xbox and reinstall. The same error reoccurs. How do i fix this issue? 80bab760-5baa-4682-8095-518ceea5629a