Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

Discus and support Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rabix Galanter, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

Is it possible if I get refunded for asking Xbox support about reverting gamertag to previous and change to other one for free?

:)

Rabix Galanter, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Unfortunately, since the free change was already used, it cannot be reverted, okay? You can change your Gamertag again, but the fee must be paid. Xbox Support does not revert the Gamertag so you get the free-of-charge change again and most likely do not refund it also, okay? I understand how frustrating this can be, but the next change will come with the charge.

Here is the link to Support in case you need:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. CoastalSwine531 Win User

Revert to previous gamertag

Neither of these solutions will work. Both solutions require logging into the gamertag. The gamertag requires the Windows Live account to be accessed but the Windows Live account is associated with gamertag BBB. So there is no way to access the AAA gamertag.
    It's disconnected from the Live account so it's inaccessible. We have it and can select it but can not log into it. I am going to contact support and ask them if they can link the old AAA gamertag to the Live account.
  4. HassanB Win User

This message is letting you know that the Windows LIVE ID you are trying to use to create an account is currently in use by another XBOX Live account. You would need to follow the directions located here >

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    and download the profile using the Windows Live ID account for "AAA". The account "BBB" cannot be deleted from the XBOX Live servers but can be deleted from your console if you'd like. If you would like to just delete
    the profile from the console then you can follow the directions located at the same link given in this post but scroll down to the bottom and follow the directions to "Delete a gamer profile"
  5. HassanB Win User

That's all well and good but that doesn't make any sense unfortunately. Only one gamertag can be associated with a Windows Live ID so that means AAA is on another Windows Live ID that you would need to know in order to access it. It doesn't matter if the
    account doesn't have XBOX Live Gold or not, it's just a silver or "free" account. If this account was never connected to XBOX Live then that's a different story.
  6. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Thema:

1. Does Xbox support revert to previous gamertag and charge again if changing another gamertag? - Similar Threads - Does support revert

2. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s b3f13c6f-8e8c-44ec-acb8-1c3d462029de
  3. Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s: Acer nitro VG240Y M3biip 180hz does it support 120Hz on Xbox series s f9cc34c0-3cba-4f78-a401-6962a2669e48
  4. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  5. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  6. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  7. Does this monitor support the series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does this monitor support the series s?: A 24" monitor support the 120hz? because I saw this one video of someone using a 165hz monitor and the xbox doesn't support it so i've just been 2nd guessing it f2af81b6-4d00-4b95-8d1b-fa6e698bed16
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox cloud gaming support 2 controllers at the same time?: Trying to play fifa with my friend but I don’t know if xcloud supports local multiplayer 88b5b1ae-62bd-49b2-a5b2-989de4c9b409
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009