Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?

Discus and support Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does xbox plan on upgrading their enforcement system down the road. Cause right now it kinda doesn't work that well. I have friends that have been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshNGames, Jun 28, 2023.

1. JoshNGames
    JoshNGames Guest

Does xbox plan on upgrading their enforcement system down the road. Cause right now it kinda doesn't work that well. I have friends that have been banned for for something. That was somebody else's fault. When Other parties started the conversation and triggered the trolling. They were banned instead of the person that triggered the conversation and started it. I have also seen and experienced myself. It happened to me once. Getting banned over and over again. Till you couldn't sign in anymore. I let it slide and made a new account. But that should never have happened. It just seems the enforcement system is too automated and not looked over enough by an actual person Before the person is subjected to a ban.

:)

JoshNGames, Jun 28, 2023
  2. KingOfTheRen Win User

Any point buying an X for 1080p TV?

Upgraded my girl's Xbox One to an X last Christmas and there is a significant upgrade in quality even at 1080p. 10/10 recommend doing especially if you have any plans to upgrade to a 4K screen down the road, which I would recommend as it's beautiful :)
  3. KiiLLER ViRUS Win User

Is the xbox one going to look good at 720p

Oh Yea, it will look great! I personally can't tell the difference between 720p and 1080p/i but I do plan on upgrading to 4k down the road. But Yea, 720p should be perfect ;)
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Batman Origins?

I don't believe its planned for next gen consoles. Just like GTA 5

But who's to say there wont be a port of the game to the new systems down the road?
  5. Tibberz Win User

Discounted upgrade to FS2020 Premium Deluxe from Gamepass base version from within Marketplace

Purchasing upgrades within the in game store does does not appear give you ownership of the full game, just the DLC, just tried. However I plan to keep the $5 Game Pass subscription for other games so the $85 is still worth it for me. I will just buy the
    standard version a few weeks/months down the road once the Game Pass or Holiday discounts hits later this year.
  6. whiteandshiny Win User

Wireless headsets

I don't think Microsoft have any plans to support usb headsets but they always could announce it down the road
Thema:

1. Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road? - Similar Threads - Does plan upgrade

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  8. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  9. Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox keep asking me to choose a game pass plan when I’m trying to play rainbow 6...: I’ve recently been playing rainbow with no problems but today when trying to load into a match, xbox keeps asking me to choose a game pass plan. The thing is I don’t need a game pass to play...
  10. When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2...: When does Windows/Xbox plan to fix the LB/RB double click bug on their $200 Elite Series 2 controller? LB/RB is used for swapping weapons and dropping items in so many games... I'm tired of...