Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed?

Discus and support Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a 17 year streak and am planning on taking a one year break. If I were to not renew my Xbox Live for a year and then resumed it, would my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/8370U, Jun 14, 2023.

1. /u/8370U
    /u/8370U Guest

I have a 17 year streak and am planning on taking a one year break.

If I were to not renew my Xbox Live for a year and then resumed it, would my streak go to zero or would it just not count the year I didn’t have the subscription?

submitted by /u/8370U
    [link] [comments]

/u/8370U, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Darren Barker Win User

Rewards streak

3. Malnificent Win User

Need help

Don't dashboard, that's lame. Does that seriously prevent streak resets? After 2 SF titles of people doing that u think fighting games woulda fixed that.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Points and payment

Hello!

Did the Xbox Live get applied to your account prior to your renewal? If you go to your subscriptions does it show that your Xbox live renewal is more than a month out?
  5. BillyChungAsia Win User

Family Blunder

Maybe your xbox live account was expired. Then it was and ad that xbox live does over the console just renew your account.
  6. Darren Barker Win User
Thema:

1. Does Xbox Live Streak Reset If Not Renewed? - Similar Threads - Does Live Streak

2. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  3. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  4. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  5. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...
  8. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  9. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  10. Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it Kick me from my XboX live party, when I make a Looking For Group (LFG) post?: So for the past 2-3 days, whenever I post a looking for group post in a party, as soon as I go back into the menu using the hone button, the party tab just says "party encountered an error" and I...