Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

Discus and support Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JamesGriffinrn, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that literally wouldn’t ruin anything

:)

JamesGriffinrn, Nov 26, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game on Xbox and your shows what you’re playing

Hello James,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to know if Warzone mobile and Call of Duty mobile show up as your status on your Xbox profile. Unfortunately, these games are not currently supported by the Xbox app, so they will not appear on your profile or activity feed. This is not related to Microsoft's ownership of Activision, but rather to the technical limitations of the mobile platform. We appreciate your feedback and we hope to improve the integration of mobile games with Xbox in the future. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day.

You may provide feedback to Xbox by following the guide here: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

servers down for xbox live

SickGraves,

The support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status shows everything is up and running at the moment. However, looking at your account you are posting with, you are no longer an Xbox Live
    Gold member and currently showing as Silver status. So it's likely that the servers aren't down but that your profile is not currently authorized to play. Once you are back in a gold status let us know if you have any other problems.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game share

Couple of things

1. You can have multiple accounts set a xbox as their home xbox so you can still have your xbox set as your profiles home xbox. This is not the problem.

2. You were on the right path in order to play your friends games on your xbox you would need to have YOUR xbox set as his home xbox. Once that is done any digital game that he owns will show up in the ready to install section of my games and apps. If his
    games are not showing up there then the profile information that he gave to you does not own the game DIGITALLY.

Key word there is digitally only digital games will show up Disc games you have to have the disc in order to play them.
  5. Duckhunt-or-somethin Win User

Xbox app clips.

This did not resolve the issue, after enabling it I made sure to take a screenshot and clip on warzone and it did not show up on mobile, it did show up on my Xbox though, I refreshed my captures and the entire app too.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

warzone was replaced with warzone 2, the reason the entire game downloads is warzone shares a lot of assets with the main campaign and multiplayer sides of the game which are only available when purchased, when you load the game all three show up but as not owned you get to play the free to play parts which is primarily warzone. you can change a setting so it goes straight to warzone only instead of showing the main menu.
Thema:

Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

1. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game... - Similar Threads - Does Warzone mobile

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new: Warzone keeps crashing. Why? 0896c32d-8d24-41ab-a3a4-b1f1077d6cff
  8. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  9. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs: Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads (idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max use) Kingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 (32gb) CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP support MSI H310M...
  10. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2