does this old game from 12 years ago still work?

Discus and support does this old game from 12 years ago still work? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i was planning to buy the game called you don’t know jack 2011, it’s an disc copy for the Xbox 360 so i can play it on the Xbox one, even if is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mapids Animate, Dec 10, 2023.

1. does this old game from 12 years ago still work?

so i was planning to buy the game called you don’t know jack 2011, it’s an disc copy for the Xbox 360 so i can play it on the Xbox one, even if is no longer on the Xbox shop, does it still work though?

:)

Mapids Animate, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi Mapids, my name is Oskayra, I am delighted to be able to answer your question. Yes, you can play You Don't Know Jack 2011 on Xbox One, even if it is no longer available on the Xbox Store. This is because the Xbox One supports backward compatibility with Xbox 360 games. Best Regards, Oskayra
    Not all Xbox 360 games

You Don't Know Jack 2011 is NOT on the Backwards compatibility list!

It's quite possible now that this person will go and buy this game, only to find out that it does not work!
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Mapids, my name is Oskayra, I am delighted to be able to answer your question.

Yes, you can play You Don't Know Jack 2011 on Xbox One, even if it is no longer available on the Xbox Store. This is because the Xbox One supports backward compatibility with Xbox 360 games.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  5. Mapids Animate Win User

can you play it on the Xbox 360 console?
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

the xbox one s is still based on old tech, the xbox one was released 10 years ago, the hardware in it is about 12 years old, the new consoles struggle to run the latest games as it is.
Thema:

1. does this old game from 12 years ago still work? - Similar Threads - does old game

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag still show above new one after purchasing a new name?: Recently purchased a new gamertag, but it still shows my old name above new name. Anyone know why? [img] 39aea6a9-41ab-4d54-b546-3e09446c7d8d
  7. Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can retrieve my old xbox account? It was my first one and i only...: I really want my first account back but my parents made the account and had gotten new phones and new emails, the only thing i know of it left is the username can anyone help?...
  8. Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?: I recently changed my gamertag and for some reason it changes back to my old one after like 20-30 min. When I restart my console and sign on again it still shows my old one but almost right after...
  9. Why does it still show my old username when I changed it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still show my old username when I changed it: I changed my name a week and a bit a go I thought it would show my new one how do I fix this problem I payed for it. 2449449b-c79a-453d-93ae-3dbd9750f39c
  10. Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?: Does Xbox delete old messages from their server after a certain period of time, or can they be recovered? I'm trying to find an old message from a friend who passed but when I go to their profile,...