Does This Make You Excited for Thief?

Discus and support Does This Make You Excited for Thief? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Lloydy 25"] This game will re-ignite the 720 / 1080p threads unfortunately. [/quote] I think the users that actually care about good... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Feb 4, 2014.

  1. Does This Make You Excited for Thief?


    [quote user="Lloydy 25"]

    This game will re-ignite the 720 / 1080p threads unfortunately.

    [/quote]



    I think the users that actually care about good discussions and not derailing threads, will know better than to kick start that up again. Newbies and trolls may be the first to point it out, but that's just because they are newbies and trolls. If a thread
    goes off topic and derails, report. Simples Does This Make You Excited for Thief? :)



    On topic: I'm really looking forward to trying this out for myself. I never played the previous ones.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Feb 4, 2014
    #16
  2. The same video appeared for me on the xb1 store,via home screen on featured games,with release date 28.2.14,on XB1 at the end,jumping for joy,spectacular february line up.I never have played any of the theif series,but its right up my street,and 1st person
    stealth will be a new experiance too,

    Really gives it that PC experiance feel.PLZ let it be midnight launch and we both US/UK get it at the same time.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 4, 2014
    #17
  3. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    looks pretty good but i'll wait for reviews - Titanfall is close and if i can only get one i'd probably go for the shooter. I hope the reviews prove me wrong Does This Make You Excited for Thief? :)
     
    iBakez, Feb 4, 2014
    #18
  4. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Does This Make You Excited for Thief?

    See iv always said lloydy is a troll and always makes arguments and changes the topic and I believe that's a bannable offence cloud...... As for the topic in hand I got no idea about this game in watched the video and liked it but what sort of enemy is there
    in it
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 4, 2014
    #19
  5. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    I've been excited since this was first announced.

    .

    I'm not cool with the bland voice-actor for Garrett, this time around, but the game will be hella sweeeet!

    .

    Can't wait!
     
    Endgamez, Feb 4, 2014
    #20
  6. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I can't wait. I already have it paid off. I was excited before, but that video was awesome. It made me want it even more.
     
    brandiesel1, Feb 4, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I've got my pre-ordered with GAME Does This Make You Excited for Thief? :)

    Not too long to go now.

    Apparently Eurogamer will release some more footage for it next week.
     
    Lofty Who, Feb 5, 2014
    #22
  8. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest

    Does This Make You Excited for Thief?

    Yep can't wait 4 this . I already paid my copy of. I just wish they had a limited edition or collector's edition as well, would of been nice to see what they would of made 4 it. I have so many figurines and statues of game characters. I love collecting them
    and putting on display in my man cave....
     
    jaspertodd, Feb 5, 2014
    #23
  9. Did I just see a water arrow? Does This Make You Excited for Thief? o_O
     
    Goth Vampirella, Feb 5, 2014
    #24
  10. Looks awesome, been waiting to play a good stealth game since Splinter Cell has been moving more to action.
     
    Tx KARATE DUDE, Feb 5, 2014
    #25
  11. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest
    [quote user="Goth Vampirella"]

    Did I just see a water arrow? Does This Make You Excited for Thief? o_O

    [/quote]

    Yes you did, I believe the game has had em from the start, not 100% sure on the first game, but at least Thief 2 already had em.
     
    Coreldan, Feb 5, 2014
    #26
  12. I'm not sure if I'll be getting the game myself, but it certainly looks intriguing to me to say the least. Like Cloud above, I never played the original, but I would constantly hear about how great it was from my older brother back in the day.

    I like the concept of choice the game offers. Should I kill him or should I avoid him entirely? It makes the game dynamic and interesting & gives you more incentive to play the game through twice.

    One thing I'd like to mention is that I find the face of the main character, Garret, to be rather quite ugly. Nowadays, most characters have some sort of ideal look - the fact that Garret stands out by simply not following that mold is something I find interesting.
    After all, being a thief isn't exactly glamorous - besides, if you're hidden in the shadows, you won't be needing a pretty mug. Does This Make You Excited for Thief? ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 5, 2014
    #27
  13. ShawnKneher
    ShawnKneher Guest

    Does This Make You Excited for Thief?

    I love the thief games, but without ION STORM Im dubious about this.
     
    ShawnKneher, Feb 5, 2014
    #28
  14. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    I wouldn't say it makes me excited. But it looks pretty solid. Worth a play through at least.
     
    Sword Style, Feb 5, 2014
    #29
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    GG let's not forget the time this is set in. Most people don't even own a bath lol
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Feb 5, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Does This Make You Excited for Thief?

Loading...
  1. Does This Make You Excited for Thief? - Similar Threads - Does Excited Thief

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]