Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery?

Discus and support Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently received my xbox rechargeable battery pack for the series X controller but my actual console is Xbox One. When I plug it in it just says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Condad914, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Condad914
    Condad914 Guest

I recently received my xbox rechargeable battery pack for the series X controller but my actual console is Xbox One. When I plug it in it just says plugged in with a lightning bolt but I have no way to see that it's charging. It doesn't appear to be charging either. Is the battery pack faulty or does my Xbox not have the capability of showing the charging animation?

EDIT: It appears to have gone from low to medium battery level but that took way more than 4 hours and still no animation.

:)

Condad914, Sep 1, 2023
  2. GraciousOdede Win User

Awh man that sucks, thanks for taking the time to reply me tho, I appreciate it.
  3. GraciousOdede Win User

Hey Condad914,

did you ever manage to figure it out? I'm thinking of buying a series rechargeable battery pack and use it on my Xbox one as it's the only one available where I live, but I'm hesitant because if the animation doesn't show up I don't think I'll be able to stand the frustration of not knowing if it's charging or not. I know it's an old post but can't find anybody talking about this anywhere so thought I'd ask, thanks in advance.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

It's still the same.

It is annoying they got rid of the charging animation as the charging cable that comes with the USB-C play & charge kit doesn't have a light on it to show when it's charged like the old play & charge kits.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hi Condad914,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue and involves hardware, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  6. cy43rguru Win User

battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

If you have Steam, the new Steam UI shows the battery indicator I believe
Thema:

1. Does the xbox one not have the UI to show the animated battery? - Similar Threads - Does show animated

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  4. How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does Xbox dashboard doesn’t let you show that it actually a windows system: I know that xbox its just a modifided windows pc but how is not letting you out of the modifided komi app or something because i tried and I can exit it but why I can’t on Xbox...
  5. Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Controller not show up in Device Manager?: I had an Xbox Controller that was working on Tuesday. Yesterday, it stopped working. Yesterday, in Device Manager, it said "Device Descriptor Request Failed", and I followed several guides online...
  6. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year: Hi. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year. There are only two games, although this year I've played several releases, like Hi-Fi RUSH (see the last...
  7. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  8. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  9. Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console only show the quick tips Icon: it happen last week when i went to turn on my console (XBOX ONE) my console only showed a black screen but i was able to bring up the side menu. I turned off my console and left it for a couple of...
  10. Why does my Xbox not show anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox not show anything?: I just opened my Xbox to be Welcomed with literally nothing, I can see my wallpaper, "Browse the store", "See what your friends are up to" and the stuff above like library and game pass and stuff,...