Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

Discus and support Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IOTA117, Mar 15, 2024.

1. IOTA117
    IOTA117 Guest

Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the £125 controller. My question is: Is this extra fee for extra paddles? Or does the stock elite controller come without them?

Because it would be my understanding that you’d be able to use one of the key features of the elite controller for the stock price, since you are paying almost double for the Elite Controller than the regular Series X/S controller.

Maybe I’m being naive, how ever I’d like to know the answer before deciding on my purchase.

Thank you.

:)

IOTA117, Mar 15, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: