Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

Discus and support Does the ultimate pass include any additional games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingDonut_520, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games?

I intend to buy the pass for my pc (I do not own an Xbox console) but I can't choose between the Pc game pass and the ultimate. First I was wondering if the ultimate offers any games that the pc pass doesn't. And what suggestions do you guys have?

:)

KingDonut_520, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Without a console, you'll essentially have access to the same number of games. You do get access to cloud gaming with Ultimate which may include some that are not already available on PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Left For Dead/Gamepass issue :(

Do you have Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Standard Game Pass does not include Gold, but Game Pass Ultimate does.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

dlcs xbox gamepass ultimate

Wow some titles have included DLC with their game pass ultimate offerings, this is Noel means common or guaranteed. It does not include any deals see in its game pass offerings. They do however offer a ultimate package which lets you just buy the things in the ultimate should you have game pass
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and get it gamepass

Do you have just Game Pass or do you have Game Pass Ultimate? If you want to play online, you need a Live subscription. Game Pass does not include Live. Game Pass Ultimate does include Live.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription

Standard Game Pass does not include Gold. Only Game Pass Ultimate does. So it will only convert if you enter a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
Thema:

1. Does the ultimate pass include any additional games? - Similar Threads - Does ultimate pass

2. Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find my games I had for years. Does it have something to do with Xbox ultimate...: I’ve had many games took from me, these games I actually paid for digitally, through the Microsoft store , then out of nowhere, I think it something to do with either my ultimate subscription...
  3. Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Gears of War Ultimate Edition gives you the Xbox 360 games?: I bought today Gears of War Ultimate Edition deluxe and someone told me that it gives you the 4 Gears of War 360 games and their dlcs. Is it true because I didn't saw them on my library when I...
  4. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  5. Why does mk11 ultimate need a 2nd disk when there is no 2nd disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mk11 ultimate need a 2nd disk when there is no 2nd disk: I downloaded mk11 ultimate edition off my disk and it woked perfectly and deleted it and redownloaded it with the same disk and now its saying it needs a 2nd disk and is only giving me the basic...
  6. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  7. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  8. Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users get priority in loading into fortnite on xbox cloud gaming: so i previously subscribed to game pass and i loaded into most games pretty fast on xbox cloud gaming but when i lost my subscription due to a faulty redeem code i did not want to keep my...
  9. does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...: Hello hi i just wanted to wonder if you need xbox game pass ultimate to play online because when i join my sisters LAN game do it said i have to suscribe to xbox game pass ultimate or xbox live...
  10. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]