Does the staff actually look at appeal bans?!????

Discus and support Does the staff actually look at appeal bans?!???? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Do they even look at the stupid appeals because this old man was humping me in game so I called him out and called him a pdo. How in the world am I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Insta is Decaying.guts, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Does the staff actually look at appeal bans?!????

Do they even look at the stupid appeals because this old man was humping me in game so I called him out and called him a pdo. How in the world am I going to get com banned for that when he’s the one humping me and harassing me, cussing my friend out, and saying stuff like “you’re below mid”

Explain to me y’all how I got banned for that. From now on I ain’t even wasting my time on talking to people anymore. I’m very disappointed.

:)

Insta is Decaying.guts, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

They're not an AI, just posting copy/paste responses. It doesn't matter how a situation starts though. If you run into an issue like that, it's always best to report and block instead of responding. If you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended.
  3. Insta is Decaying.gu Win User

The thing is you’re just an AI. If you ACTUALLY read my question you’d understand it. My appeal got denied. Y’all didn’t even read it.
  4. SnowyNinja42 Win User

Hello!

It usually take a few days for the team to look at ban appeals. You can check the status of the appeal here.

If you have any questions feel free to respond!

If this helps please click 'Mark as Answer'!
    Happy Gaming!
    -Xbox Ambassador
  5. TonyWontDo Win User

The report system needs to be reviewed. That someone can just report you for nothing then YOU get banned for being the good guy, man, it's skewed. 13yrs on live, 1st report I've ever had, insta banned for 8 days due to me calling the guy out for racist and derogatory remarks. It isn't fair, and they really need to sort this out. They don't seem to look at history at all and no doubt the guy who reported me has a history of doing it. Yeah, xbox live, need this sorted. Peace.
  6. DeathByDespair Win User

Gamerscore issues

Why can't you appeal, anyway? Is Microsoft so worried that if somebody appeals and actually makes a valid point that it'll make them look stupid for a false reset/ban?
Thema:

1. Does the staff actually look at appeal bans?!???? - Similar Threads - Does staff actually

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  8. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  9. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  10. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...