Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x?

Discus and support Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently ive been wanting to replay peter jacksons king kong video game on my series x. I own this game for the playstation 2 but i never had it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xen0ki11er, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Xen0ki11er
    Xen0ki11er Guest

Hello, recently ive been wanting to replay peter jacksons king kong video game on my series x. I own this game for the playstation 2 but i never had it for xbox consoles. I was thinking of buying a physical disc of the game so i can replay it using bakwards
    compatibility. So my question is: do the 360 and original xbox versions both work through backwards compatibility? Or is the 360 version of king kong the only way to play it on new consoles.

:)

Xen0ki11er, Dec 29, 2020
  2. ilyakudryavtsev Win User

Xbox 1 x

King kong not work , deadpool problems for shopping,prince of persia the same...help, digital version all, help, my inglish is wery bad. Xbox one x
  3. Martinleyland Win User

Backwards Compatible Xbox 360 Games Not Working

Same with me mate I was able to play King Kong 360 disc game in my series x also manage to get halfway thru the game until I had to go for work. Came home and wouldn’t let me play King Kong.

Really strange that this is suddenly happening. I’ve also tested other games that are compatible but still they don’t work.

Hopefully Microsoft sort it out soon as possible as I’m on verge of stopping gaming.

Don’t get why Xbox would get rid of the live chat either as the gamers community are useless.
  4. Jason of Oz Win User

How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am finding is for x/s

The Digital Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy includes Series X/S and original Xbox One versions (Xbox One version to be released in April). It does not exist as a standlone purchase for either platform.

- Jason
  5. N33Dhelp Win User

Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

Does the ultimate cold war version not work on the Xbox one?? Is it only for the series X?
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Next gen launch titles

My favorites:

1) Call of Duty 2

2) Condemned: Criminal Origins

3) King Kong (yeah, I know but it was fun)
Thema:

1. Does the original Xbox version of king kong work on the series x? - Similar Threads - Does original version

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?: Faulty Xbox return without controller still in warranty 14ddf0ef-c7b0-4a19-93c3-9a1002e8900f
  7. Does the in game store on Arkham origins still work

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the in game store on Arkham origins still work: Can I still buy docs from the in game store on Batman Arkham origins 64fbf1a0-a9a0-4806-bb58-67e119dfc0d3
  8. Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360: Can I buy the Batman Arkham origins season pass on the Xbox 360 store 59aa464c-e8af-42f0-9364-b2388afa1e5f
  9. My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    My original Microsoft Account does not exist anymore: Its been some time since the last time I played Minecraft (still less than a year). So I decided to boot up the game again. I got asked to login again, didnt think much of it but then I got the...
  10. Xbox Series controller does not recognize the original adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller does not recognize the original adapter: Hi all. I have 2 Xbox Series gamepads disconnected from the original macrosof adapter (which comes with the gamepad). To check, I connected it to another laptop, it works fine (it means that the...