Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

Discus and support Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kobe Saeturn, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Kobe Saeturn
    Kobe Saeturn Guest

A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on?

:)

Kobe Saeturn, Jun 16, 2024
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

IGN app

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the IGN app. I recommend to try the following link:

IGN app for Xbox One

If the issue persist, try contacting
    IGN Customer Support
    for more information on their app availability or update.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

will there ever be gaming tv again?

There is an APP on the xbox called Gamespot TV. Does that count?
    Technically it is. And so is the IGN App.

This one WONT be on xbox 360
    Bleh, I got bored with the God of War series after the second game. Same repetitive hack and slash got me disinterested.
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Official IGN App Now Available on Xbox One

By looking at comments on rurogamer etc the xbox one app is better then the ps4 app. for me i wont touch IGN if i can help it most of them are sony fanboys and hate microsoft
  5. Glu10Free Win User

Free month of gold on ign.com

A free month of XBL isn't worth downloading an IGN app... Who in the world would want an IGN app. in the first place!?
  6. 1234khgjh Win User

Halo Infinite Stuck in offline mode

Sadly, the xbox app version still does not work for me
Thema:

1. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not? - Similar Threads - Does IGN App

2. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  8. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  9. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  10. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...